8

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~𝘏𝘈𝘚𝘈𝘕𝘐 𝘊𝘖𝘙𝘋𝘌𝘓𝘓 𝘞𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛 (𝘏𝘌𝘕𝘋𝘙𝘐𝘟)~

"Mmmm you always fuck me good Hendrix" Monica smirked at me.

She was the older woman i've been sleeping with for a year now. Monica was in ha early thirties with a ex- husband and a kid.

She was cool people, but all we wanted from each other was sex. And im glad she understood the assignment unlike ole girl i was fucking with.

I had to cut ha ass off cause she was running ha mouth to ha lil friends saying how we was together and shit ,we she knew ion roll like that.

I shook my head smirking as i started putting my pants back on.

"Mhm well look that was fun but my son finna be dropped off any minute now, so look the door on yo way out" she said walking into ha bathroom closing the door behind her.

I grabbed my shit and was out.

Walking to my car i got a text from Tori ass.

Tori🫦
Bae you coming over tonight or what🙃
Read at 3:47

I shook my head chuckling.

Tori was a pretty ass female with a horrible ass attitude and personality, but my ass kept coming back for more and ion even know why.

I got in my car pushing the start button backing out the drive way and headed to my moms house.

**30 minutes later**

"Ma you here!" I yelled out closed the front door walking into my moms house some more.

"Yes baby im in the living room"

I walked towards the living room and seen ha with my baby sister as they sat on the couch watching tv.

"Saniiiii!" My little sister screamed with excitement running towards me and jumped into my arms.

"Wassup princess" i chuckled giving her a big hug.

"I missed you Sani, you don't be coming to see me no more" she frowned when i put her down.

"That's my fault princess, I've been busy with work and stuff. Ima make it up to you though" i kissed the top of her head and walked over to my mama who had a mug on ha face.

"Mmcht man fix yo face" i laughed at her and she mugged me even harder.

"Boy ill beat yo ass, where you been at huh?"

"Ma i just said i've been busy with the club and shi-stuff" i correct myself before i cussed right in ha face.

"Mhmm ion wanna hear dat shit, you know how yo sister get when she don't see yo crazy ass for a long time" she side eyed me.

I tooted my lips up at her, "now you know you missed my ass too quit playing" i teased her and she rolled her eyes cracking a smile.

"And so what if i did? You my baby ima always miss you" she admitted and i just grinned.

"But where yo big headed ass brother at? His over grown ass ain't talked to me since the other day and you know how i get when ion hear from yall" she frowned looking like Sydney did just a few minutes.

Thats ha twin fasho

"He been busy at da shop ma, you know we busy man lady" i softly shoved ha shoulder making he swat my hand away.

"Don't play wimme Cordell" she mentioned my middle name making me smack my lips cause she be tryna little boy me.

She know ima grown man hell.

"But im for real tell him to call me or you and him getting yall asses beat black and blue" she playfully threatened and i chuckled shaking my head as i texted Naija back.

"Momma can my friend come over tomorrow?" Sydney asked chewing on her bottom lip.

"Sure ba- hell nah yo friend better be a girl" i cut my mama off frowning at my 12 year old sister.

Momma slapped me upside the head making me wince in pain holding the back of my head.

"Boy hush this my house and my daughter, she can have anybody she want over here" she mugged me and i bucked at her earning another slap to the back of da head. "On me ma dat shit hurt dang" i groaned in pain.

"Stop allat damn cussing Cordell" she pointed at me.

I smacked my lips, "but yo just cussed"

"Im grown" she said slapping me at the back of my head again.

At this point ha ass just like slapping me cause gah dayummm.

"You staying for dinner"

"Yea i ain't got shit else to do" i shrugged getting back on my phone.

"Good cause i was gone make yo skinny ass stay either way" she pinched my shoulder getting up and headed towards the kitchen.

"Where Dale at?" i asked ma following her into the kitchen.

"Outta town visiting his mama nem, you know ion fool with dem folks Sani" she shook her head turning the stove off for what ever she was cooking in that pot.

"Did Ciara go with him" i mentioned his daughter who ion claim what so ever, ha hoe ass been around town ever since my momma and ha pops got together.

"Nope, instead she went on a trip to Cabo with ha lul friends and boyfriend"

"I swear dat girl a hoe ma for real" i shook my head sitting down on a barstool. "Mhm i know Sani that's why ion want Sydney around ha ass, cause she'll influence my baby da wrong way and ion wanna have to beat dat lul guh ass" she huffed out washing her hands.

Shiii me either, one thing about it, i ain't play about my siblings AT ALL.

"She get that shit from ha momma and Dale be telling ha fast ass to slow down and stop all dat shit but she don't care"

"Ha momma be encouraging her to be hoe which is wild as hell. I be damned if i encourage Syd to be a hoe" she rolled her eyes shaking her head as she put the cornbread in the oven.

"Let ha be my daughter, would've been tore ha ass up, disrespect ass lul guh" ma rambled on as she continued to cook.

Love dat women down man.