Inheriting Cloud's Will!

Izuku woke up the second day of being at Tifa's place. He blushed wildly as he was in her arms, and she was in only Bra and Panties. He shivered, unsure of how to handle the situation or at least get out of her grip. He accidentally grabbed her breast without meaning as he tried to get up, and she squeaked. "Hehe, you uhh wanna let go, cutie?" She asked as he realized what he had done. He yelped as she sat up.

    He shivered, but instead of getting yelled at or hit like he was expecting, she ruffled his hair and kissed his cheek. "You're not in trouble, Izuku. I forgot how clingy I was in bed. You were just trying to get up, right?" He nodded and apologized. "Hehe, no worries, Izuku just uh hope you don't do that to all girls. Some may get very upset. Now go get changed and I'll get us some breakfast." He nodded and ran off to get changed.

    "Hehe, little cutie. I should ask Mitsu about that. Probably. I'm pretty sure he's copped feels from her, too." She changed clothes, then headed out and cooked up some breakfast and set it out for him as she texted Mitsuki about that. 'Hehe, oh yeah, I forgot to mention he does that. I don't say anything as I know he never got taught Sex ed, and to be honest, I kinda like it when he does it, hehe.' Well, she agreed with part of that. Izuku came to the table, and they started eating as she messaged Mitsuki. 'Hehe, he did it a few times. Though he had a nightmare last night and slept in bed with me. Little cutie is already packing. I forgot I had been in my underwear and we cuddled to calm him down, side note he definitely likes thicc girls with big tits, uhh that thing was jabbing me right in the thong.' She chuckled as she talked with him about his time at Mitsuki's the past three days.

     'Tell me about it, same when we'd cuddle. Swear he's gonna be huge when he finishes growing if it's that big at his age. Kinda like that time he walked into the bathroom after I got out of the shower. I don't think he remembers it as he passed out with a nosebleed while saying so big.' Tifa nearly choked when she read that. Quickly drinking some juice to wash it down. 'Mitsu for the love of God tell me you didn't like suck him or something???' She asked a bit worried given Mitsuki's uhh hands on approach to things. 'Hey! Meanie. Only ten times, I swear. Lol. No Tifa, I did not. I may crush for our little cutie, but no way would I do anything when 1. he's a kid, and 2. I'm married!' She groaned as she cleaned their plates. 'Thank god. How much do you know about the laws for quirkless individuals?'

     After finishing dishes, she led him to her basement to the place harboring Cloud's Will. They walked into the room, and on top of a small shrine, she had built sat a few devices. On a wall were hundreds of small orbs in a variety of colors. "This, Izuku Midoriya, is Cloud's Will. This device is very important. But first you need to know more about myself and Cloud. We aren't originally from this world. In our world, quirks do not exist. We have magic. It comes from these orbs called materia. We can use magic spells and summon creatures, and our fighting spirit can allow us massive powers known as limit breaks. Cloud was special. Like you, his will was unbreakable. He was bullied a lot for not having a father and ostracized by our town. It hurt to see him suffer. Back then, I had a crush on him even though we barely talked much. After an incident where I nearly died as a little girl, he got treated even worse."

     She sniffled, remembering everything as Izuku listened. "We heard about this powerful group of warriors known as SOLDIER and the strongest member Sephiroth. So he got it in his head at 14 to leave out town and join. So we met one night a day he told me his plan. We sat and talked and really talked for the first time. When I heard him decide to leave, I was hurt, but I didn't show it. My crush was going to leave, and I made him make me a promise. To save me when he becomes a big-time SOLDIER. I wanted my crush to be my hero. He was without me knowing it. He was 16 when he returned as a grunt in the Shinra army. But he didn't show his face out of shame. Two members of SOLDIER came. Zack Fair, who was Cloud's best friend, and Sephiroth."