Introduction

Dressed as heroine's beautiful sister in historical novel
(穿成年代文女主的漂亮姐姐)
Author: Taohualu

The original owner is beautiful and weak. The good baby father was rejected by the stepfather, and the good fiancé was rejected by the stepsister. After being robbed, she was married to a fool by her stepfather to change her future. After the marriage, she was miserable and miserable, and died within a few years.

Lin Xiao: Why don't you tear up this rubbish script and keep it for the New Year? Ma Liu moved out to live a small life.

The stepfather thought that Lin Xiao had left him and would have to come back crying to admit his mistake within ten days.

Lin Xiao turned around and got back together with the handsome and capable baby, and made money with his younger brothers and sisters. 

Stepfather: What good can you do with a little gangster? You have to come back and beg me within three days!   

However, Lin Xiao and his parents bought a house, made money, went to college, became cadres, and grew up to be well-off along the way.

The stepfather was annoyed to find that he could not climb any higher.

The village members all praised Han Zhao for being so lucky that a gangster who was not doing his job could find such a beautiful little wife.

Neighbors in the courtyard all praised Lin Xiao for being so lucky, and that his partner was gentle, considerate and capable. He was such a good man that it was hard to find even a lantern.

Lin Xiao: Being capable means being capable, gentle? It doesn't exist. That person looks harmless, but is actually a... big bad wolf.

 * 

Han Zhao: Wife, the street gangsters bullied me again.

Lin Xiao: If they hadn't been squatting in the corner and shivering, I would have almost believed it. 

 *

Dong Xiuzhi was reborn.

In her previous life, she watched Lin Xiao lovingly love her husband and her mother-in-law and daughter, but she was miserable. Now she decided to change her life.   

She stole Lin Xiao's fiancé!

She stole Lin Xiao's good mother-in-law!

She wanted to see Lin Xiao cry and live a miserable life married to a fool.

But why is the reality different from what we imagined?   

Why is that husband who is so prosperous and depressed so depressed?

Why does that model mother-in-law look so picky at her?

As for Lin Xiao, who was supposed to be extremely unlucky, why was he loved and loved by others, and his life became more and more prosperous?

[The heroine of the original book is Lin Xiao's biological sister, not her stepsister. The author's writing is poor, and I am not satisfied with the first two chapters of this article, but it becomes more and more smooth later on, and the story becomes smoother and more beautiful. I hope readers can persist through the third chapter, okay.]

https://www.quanben.io/n/chuanchengniandaiwennvzhudepiaoliangjiejie/list.html