Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11 Showing Goodwill
Lin Xiao has always believed in not having unnecessary quarrels, especially not quarreling with others in private. When quarreling, you have to solve the problem and achieve the goal.

If it is not to solve the problem, what is the meaning of such a quarrel between primary school students where they are just fighting each other out of anger, saying "you are a white-eyed wolf", "you are mean", "you are ungrateful" and "you are hypocritical"?

The quarrel must have a purpose, quickly occupy the moral high ground, and occupy the position of public opinion!

Attack the opponent in waves until you win!

Ding Guizhen smeared her, so she accused them of being mean to her and her brother, and accusing them of marrying her to a fool. In order to show their innocence, they would definitely prove to their neighbors that they were not mean and did not marry her to a fool.

In this way she wins.

Once the victory is achieved, the troops will be withdrawn immediately, and no one will show off proudly, otherwise it will easily lose the support of public opinion.

Of course she can say nice things and express her opinions.

Lin Xiao pursed his lips, quickly brewing his emotions, and said with tears in his eyes: "As long as you don't force me to marry a fool, I don't mind no matter how much work I do, how little I eat, or how shabby my clothes are. You raised me and my brother. , we all remember it, and we will definitely provide for you in the future."

Anyway, this "later" is early, after all, they are only about forty.

Besides, even if they take care of themselves in old age, with Dong Xiuzhi in front and their young son, she and Lin Zheng will not be the main force no matter what.

Even if they are the main force, they only need to support Ding Guizhen, and Dong Guohui will naturally be handed over to Dong Xiuzhi.

This is the practice of remarried families, and it's not what she said.

Neighbors said that Xiao Xiao was sensible and advised Dong Guohui and Ding Guizhen not to be sad, "Children who are sensible are better than anything else, so don't worry too much."

"Yes, yes, we have watched Xiao Xiao grow up. She has been the most obedient and diligent over the years."

Dong Guohui wants to save face, but he is also... quite adaptable.

Although he was aggrieved, angry and resentful, with a mouthful of old blood in his chest that would not go away or come down, and that was killing him, he had no way to reverse the situation. He could only passively accept the reality that the marriage was aborted, and he had to accept that Lin Xiao had become disloyal. I don't want to be an old scalper who eats less and cooks more.

She was really knocked out of teeth and bloody. Even if she was torn off by Lin Xiao and trampled on the ground, he could not beat or scold her or treat her harshly.

I really want to make him angry to death!

Ding Guizhen and Dong Guohui had different ideas. Lin Xiao was her biological daughter, and she had to rely on her daughter to support her in her old age. She was heartbroken when her daughter gave her the guarantee just now.

Although the quarrel just now was fierce and she was very embarrassed, but mother and daughter didn't have an overnight feud. How could any child not make trouble with his mother? Of course the neighbors wouldn't laugh at her.

It's strange that her daughter's development is not obvious, so she never feels like her daughter has grown up, and she beats and scolds her as if she is a child. She used to beat and scold her daughter, some to show off to Dong Guohui, some to tease her, and some to vent her anger. She felt that she also had her own reasons.