Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31 Check-in
Ding Guizhen and Dong Guohui had no idea that Lin Xiao and Han Zhao had obtained certificates, bought a house, and now they were moving in with their younger brother.

It's not that there are no clues, but that they have never cared about Lin Xiao from the bottom of their hearts, and they have never cared about where she goes or what she does every day. In the past, as long as Lin Xiao did the job ordered by Ding Guizhen, it would be fine, and he didn't care about other things.

Now Lin Xiao is at odds with them and threatens them with Dong Xiuzhi and 200 yuan. Dong Guohui is even more angry and ignores Lin Xiao. He wants to give Lin Xiao the feeling that a parent like me ignores you and you are fucked without me. It's not a warning either.

Ding Guizhen never thought that Lin Xiao would run away. After all, these days, where can a girl with no job and no husband live?

So much so that when someone in the courtyard asked her who Lin Xiao and that baby were dating, she directly denied it and said it was impossible. No girl from the city would marry a poor boy from the country.

Even if Lin Xiao made no secret of his relationship with Han Zhao, Ding Guizhen didn't believe it.

She just has an inexplicable self-confidence, and my daughter can't live without her.

In the evening, when she saw Lin Xiao coming back from outside, she warned her, "Your sister and Director Song have obtained the marriage license. When they come back in a few days, please be careful and don't act like a monster."

Lin Xiao: "Oh, how shameless are they?"

Ding Guizhen: "What are you talking about? They? They're going to hold a wedding tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, and they're going to have a banquet. Your dad and I are going to have a wedding banquet."

Lin Xiao: "Yeah, they are so thick-skinned!" You are also quite thick-skinned. You don't even know what day the drinks will be served.

Ding Guizhen: "Don't talk nonsense!" If Dong Guohui hears this, it will lead to a lawsuit.

Just then Dong Guohui came back from outside, with a gloomy face and an angry head.

Ding Guizhen was busy paying attention to him, "Didn't you say that we were going to discuss setting up the wine? Who is this to make you angry?"

Dong Guohui: "Who else could be there besides that old immortal?"

Ding Guizhen knew that this was because her father-in-law was angry.

Although Dong Guohui's body is still sore, his dear daughter still needs to be given a dowry when she gets married. Not to mention how nice the things are, two sets of bedding, four-season clothes, a basin warmer, etc. are all required to accompany her. She is very particular. You should also be given a sewing machine.

However, the Song family didn't come to the door, and Song's mother didn't even take a photo of their faces, let alone discuss the dowry and wedding.

Originally, he wanted Dong Xiuzhi to marry from his own home, so as to make it lively, but the father-in-law said that he had given his granddaughter a dowry, so naturally she should marry from Lao Li's home.

The old man gave her a dowry, so of course Dong Xiuzhi had to obey, otherwise she would get married naked, which would be really shabby.

Dong Guohui was so angry that he said to Ding Guizhen, "If one or two of us don't worry, let's wait and see what happens to her if my father doesn't go there."

Ding Guizhen was embarrassed to remind them that according to the rules here, her parents would not go to the wedding ceremony on the day their daughter got married, and would have to wait at home for them to return.