Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1 Time Travel
Lin Xiao didn't expect that she would travel through time just by staying up late and working overtime. The moment the information came in, she had a splitting headache.

The original owner lived in the countryside below Jiyang City when he was a child. His father was tall and handsome. He could hunt and fire cannons. He loved his wife and daughter very much. Although his mother was a bit patriarchal, it didn't hurt under his father's advice. Although the family was poor. But also happy.

Unfortunately, something unexpected happened. When the original owner was 9 years old, his father married the county engineering team and died unexpectedly while setting off cannons to open up the mountain.

Her mother, Ding Guizhen, gave birth to her younger brother prematurely due to excessive fright. After that, she either complained about her miserable life or feared that she would not be able to live in the future. How could she raise four children by herself?

The original owner's grandmother came to persuade her to remarry quickly, and she also wanted to give half of her husband's pension to her mother's family. If the original owner hadn't quietly told her grandma, her grandmother would have succeeded.

There was a big commotion, and Ding Guizhen and her mother-in-law broke up and wanted to take the original owner and their young son to remarry. Because the original owner was able to work and take care of the children, her son was still young and needed to be fed, and she needed her son by her side. She felt that a woman could not live without a man and a son.

As for the other two daughters, she didn't like them in the first place and left them to live with her grandma in the countryside.

The original owner's stepfather was a clerk at the No. 2 Cotton Textile Factory in Yun'an District, Jiyang. He moved into his wife's family in his early years and had a son and a daughter. The son took his mother's surname and lived in his grandpa's house, while his daughter followed him.

In the first year after Ding Guizhen got married, because she still didn't have a sense of belonging, she became closer to the original owner and son, and she was able to protect her stepdaughter when she bullied the original owner. But after she gave birth to her youngest son from her second marriage the next year, the man regarded her as a treasure and was very close to her, so her attitude changed.

In order to please the man, she doted on her younger son, but she became more and more indifferent and disgusted with her eldest son.

In order to earn a good reputation, she constantly suppressed the daughter of the original owner, but was very generous and generous to her stepdaughter.

Since the original owner came to this home, she has become the family's little nanny. She gets up before dawn to work. She eats less than chickens and works more than cows.

The stepfather is an extremely face-conscious person, and getting married made him feel like a dwarf. After his second marriage, he wanted to find a sense of accomplishment in his stepdaughter and stepson, and enjoy the vanity of controlling their destiny.

He said to the original owner, "Xiao Xiao, don't be afraid, just treat this place as your home. Dad will treat you and your sister equally." He turned around and asked the original owner to be a nanny at home and let his daughter go to school. He said, "Xiao Xiao is handsome." , I will definitely marry into a good family and enjoy happiness in the future. I have to get up early to go to school, so let your sister do the hard work."

He likes to boast that he treats his stepdaughter as well as his own daughter, and he never beats or scolds the original owner and his younger brother. However, whenever the original owner and younger brother do something he doesn't like, he will get angry. Ding Guizhen will beat and scold his daughter and son. He quickly stopped him from beating and scolding the child.