Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21 Obtaining the Certificate
Lin Xiao looked at him. He looked relaxed. He didn't look depressed. Could it be that he had rented a house?

She was full of expectations: "Brother Han Zhao, is it successful?"

Han Zhao was silent for a moment, "The situation is a bit complicated. Can we find a quiet place to talk?"

There were so many people coming and going here that it was not suitable to talk. Some people were looking at them curiously, and an older woman took a look and ran back immediately. She was so excited that she probably wanted to find someone to come and have a look.

Lin Xiao: "Go to the back."

It is indeed not quiet enough here, especially Han Zhao's outstanding stature and appearance, which makes everyone passing by look at him twice, and those who know him ask Lin Xiao if he is dating.

I went around a little further to a place where there was no acquaintance, and I chased and asked, and the two of them were able to talk quietly.

Han Zhao briefly explained the situation, which was actually similar to what Deputy Director Li said.

In the past few days, he had asked two buddies to help him inquire about houses, but in the end, there was no one who could rent out a single room, and those who rented out beds and bunks were not suitable either. He went to the housing management office again and inquired. Naturally, priority was given to renting to married people with flats. He wanted his buddies to help with the rent. As a result, there were more than thirty people lining up in front of him. Even if he wanted to spend some money to gain connections, No, because most of the people in front of them want to have a relationship. Unfortunately, it is difficult for a good woman to make a meal without rice, and there is no way to do it without a rental housing management office.

Han Zhao discussed with his buddies whether they could go to their house for a while.

There is a buddy who has three sisters. Two of the older sisters are already married. The younger sister lives in a small single room by herself. When the time comes, Lin Xiao can share the room with her.

As for Lin Xiao, who wants to take Lin Zheng with him? Boys are easy to arrange, so you can just squeeze in with his buddies.

This is a no-brainer because we really can't find a suitable house.

Lin Xiao hesitated for a moment, "Brother Han Zhao, thank you, but it's better not to bother others."

No matter what the other person's character is, living together is always prone to conflicts, and if the time comes to affect the relationship between him and his friends, then the gain outweighs the loss.

She would rather live in Dong's house first and slowly find a suitable place.

Han Zhao also saw that she didn't want to live with others, so he said: "The housing management office does have a few special yards, but they are only for sale and not for rent."

Lin Xiao's eyes immediately lit up when he heard this, "How much! If you can get the money, you must buy it. You will definitely make money in the future."

Jiyang is the provincial capital city, and within five years these places will be demolished and built. If you can buy a yard, it will definitely be a very cost-effective investment.

Han Zhao lowered his eyes and looked at her, "Do you think buying a house is a good deal?"

These days, there are very few people in the city who spend money to buy a house. They all wait for the unit to allocate a house. If they own a house and the unit does not give them a share, wouldn't it be a big loss?