CHAPTER ONE

Y/N: You are easier to fool than I thought
Says a woman in her 20 while pointing a gun towards a Man who is kneeling down

Mr.Han: you are more cruel than I thought
Says a man in an annoying and monotonous voice.

Y/N: never underestimate my power sweetheart. Anyways now quickly open up and tell me where is the file?
She says while placing her heel in his chest

*Mr.Han growls in pain*

Mr.Han: it's-it's there *he says pointing towards a shelf*remove the red book and you will go inside a room all the files are there

Y/N: let's see *She goes towards the shelf and opens it. Woah! This is heaven you are hiding so much I bet your company won't survive now.

Mr.Han: no please leave me and my company alone *He says in a brittle tone*

Y/N: and why would I do that? Guards! Take him.

Mr.Han:Please Ms.Yoon please

Y/N: giving someone a second chance is like giving them another bullet because they missed the first one.

Mr.Han: you are so cruel.

Y/N: you really wanna see my cruel side okay then. *She says taking out a knife*Say goodbye to your fingers.

Mr.Han: can you drop that freaking knife.

Y/N: why don't you drop that attitude first sweetheart.

Mr.Han: oh okay fine I wouldn't say anything!

Y/N: good boy

*Time skip*

Y/N: did you find a lawyer Mr.Cha?

Mr.Cha: yes *says a man in his 30's in a flat and dead voice*

Y/N: who is it?

Mr.Cha: Kim taehyung he is a trust worthy lawyer and has never lost any case.

Y/N: that's perfect! Call him for a meeting tomorrow.

Mr.Cha: okay Ma'am and yes what about Ms.Jo she wants her story to get edited from our company.

Y/N:is she good?

Mr.Cha: yes she has unique story lines.

Y/N: okay then let's give it a shot.

Mr.Cha: okay then I will arrange a editor for her.

Y/N: Okay then I will see you tomorrow bye.

Mr.Cha: bye drive safely.

*Time skip*

*The next day*

Authors POV
Y/N was getting ready for the meeting.

*At the meeting*

Y/N: Hi Mr.Kim.

Taehyung: Hi Ms.Yoon

Y/N: so let's get straight to the point. I need to sue some company for the illegal work they have done. And also there have been evidence of tax evasion and black money.

Taehyung: that's looks like a big crime which company is this?

Y/N: Han textiles

Taehyung: what!?? Them?

Y/N: yes

Taehyung: so everything I heard was true can i please see what evidence you have.

Y/N: yes here you go *she says passing the file*

Y/N POV
He was looking through the files he was damm hot. Shit am I falling for him ugh Y/N came to your senses.

Then she just ignores and starts scrolling her phone but she just can't resist and looks again

Y/N in mind: holy shit how can someone be so handsome mannnn.

Taehyung: so Ms.Yoon the evidence is pretty solid we have a really high chance of winning the case.

Y/N: oh yes I see.

Taehyung: were you lost somewhere?

Y/N: nothing just. So should we file the case then?

Taehyung: yes we can I will do that for you. And they the dates.

Y/N: thank you Mr.Kim.

*Time skip*

Taehyung POV
I was driving back home after the meeting. But only one though is running in my mind.

Taehyung: how did she get that evidence? It can't be done legally it's okay what matters is that I will not have a defeat.

——————————————————————————

TO BE CONTINUED.....