CHAPTER THREE

Y/N: who is she?

Mr.Cha: Umm.... Ma'am this might shock you but she is the mother of  Mr.Kim Taehyung

Y/N: what!!???

Mr.Cha: yes Ma'am she is a prosecutor but a good one she also wants to bring down fraud companies like  you.

Y/N: for gods sake why her!????

Man: why Ms.Yoon? Do you also love him?

Y/N: I have had enough of you. *Y/N shoots the man*

Y/N: schedule a meeting with Mrs.Kim Da-eun as soon as possible.

Mr.Cha: but do you think she will give you the file easily?

Y/N: I have a plan *She smirks*

*Time skip*

Taehyung POV

I just came out of the shower I was sitting on the bed while scrolling my phone. That moment I heard someone footsteps or to be correct the sound of high heels.

Y/N:Mr.Kim

Taehyung: who are you?

Y/N: you don't need to know that just come with me if you want to save your mother.

Taehyung: huh? *He smirks* I ain't coming with you cause my mother alone is enough to chop all of you into pieces.

Y/N: is that so? Then watch this

*Y/N shows a photo of a women whose face is covered with a black mask all tied up to a chair*

Taehyung: who are you!!! And why are you after my mother!!????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/N: just come with me and I will leave her.

Taehyung: fine!

*saying that Taehyung goes along with Y/N*

*In the car*

Taehyung: at least tell me who are you I have asked you a thousand times

Y/N: The mafia queen

Taehyung: what!?! So you are the masked queen

Y/N: so am I that popular due to a mask.

Taehyung: yes you are but isn't she a good mafia? Then why did you kidnap my mother? DID SHE DO SOMETHING WRONG???

Y/N: no no no she didn't don't get so tensed your mother is all fine. Now get down. *she says opening the door*

Taehyung: where are we?

Y/N: at my mansion

Taehyung: why are we here? And yes what did you mean by my mother is safe?

Y/N: first have a seat. *she says pointing towards the sofa*

Y/N: now listen the photo I showed you earlier was not your mother cause I don't harm innocent people.

Taehyung: then why did you show it to me!?!??!?!

Y/N: was there any other way to get you here?

Taehyung: but what do you want from me!?!?!?!?!

Y/N: I want you

Taehyung: honey you must not be in your right mind I am the son of the prosecutor and an untouched desire I have met many like you.

Y/N: do you know who I am? I am the mafia queen who fell for you in just a mere eye contact.

Taehyung: darling take that mask off

Y/N:okay *she takes the mask off*

*Taehyung gets shock to see her*

Taehyung: Yoon Y/N

Y/N: how do you know my name!???

Taehyung: so you are her. Don't you remember me from Seoul national.

Y/N: wait Kim taehyung WTH-

Taehyung: so you do remember me

Y/N: but how did you recognise me?

Taehyung: you haven't changed even a bit still the same cold behaviour and masked face. I was suspicious back in the car as well when you asked am I that popular due to a mask cause that was the same dialogue 17 year old Y/N would use.

Y/N: um.... No doubt you are a successful lawyer

Taehyung: but why?

Y/N: what why?

Taehyung: why do you wear a mask?

Y/N: so you wanna know?

Taehyung: why will I ask if I didn't wanna know

Y/N: okay then

——————————————————————————

TO BE CONTINUED.....