The Big Mac

It was a beautiful sunny Sunday morning in Cincinatti Ohio when Y/N woke up and jumped out of bed, she was super hungry and was craving a big mac. Unfortunately, she didn't have a car, so she had to walk. It was a long walk to Maccas from her 11-story mansion, and her smooth petite legs couldn't hold her up the whole way, so she had to get an electric scooter to get there.

When Y/N got to Maccas she walked up to the self-order machine, she clicked the big mac meal and scanned her hello kitty Sanrio pink inspired card and stood off to the side. After only 30 seconds she heard a deep voice call out her name.

"Order for Y/N" the deep voice said.

"Uh yes that's me" Y/N said cutely.

When Y/N walked over to the counter, she saw a tall pale hairy man staring back at her when he spoke, she could see his sharp white teeth that glistened in the sun, when Y/N reached over the counter they made eye contact, and when they did, they couldn't look away. His big black eyes and her icy blue eyes connected.

"Hunter, back to the kitchen we need you" a man's voice yelled.

Hunter, Y/N thought as he walked away, what a name. Y/N walked to a bench just outside of Maccas she ate her big mac and her perfectly seasoned chips, she was sipping her diet coke when she saw a flash of light, suddenly, a tall pale man appeared next to her huffing and puffing, he turned around to look at her and once he caught his breath he said.

"Uh hey um its Y/N, right?" he puffed.

"Um yes," said Y/N

"You need to come with me, we" hunter stopped and looked around "we need to talk, alone" he whispered softly.

Y/N looked around. "there's no one here" she said.

"Not that you can see" he said as he held his hand. "Take my hand" he whispered.

Y/N grabbed his hand and they both walked into a small park, Y/N, still holding onto his hand asked.

"So why do we need to talk, I mean we don't even know each other" Y/N asked.

"You don't know me but, I know you, if that makes any sense" he smiled.

"So, you're a stalker" Y/N said.

"Well, no not exactly, I just know you okay" hunter looked around.

"So, what do you need to talk to me about then."

"Come here really quick" he said and ushered Y/N to a waterfall, Y/N resisted but he showed her through a path behind the waterfall which led to a small cave with little lighting. There was a small table and chairs which hunter pulled out for Y/N to sit at. He then sat next to her and pulled out a bunch of papers.

"I need you to listen very carefully okay" he straightened up.

"Um okay" Y/N was hesitant.

"My clan- um I mean organization is very serious and the jobs we do are very important, there are set rules and laws we have to abide by" he stated.

"Is this a human trafficking thing, a are you going to sell me off to some country" Y/N was getting scared.

"Well sort of"

"WHAT, OKAY IM OUTTA HERE" Y/N yelled.

"No no just keeps your voice down for a sec, let me explain." He grabbed Y/N hand.

"I'm the one that's trying to get you out of this, I'm going to save you from my people but, you need to know some things first" hunter didn't let go of her hand. "First of all, you need to know there are lots and lots of people that are looking for you, that want you dead, I need you to sign these papers so that they cant take you okay" his big black eyes glisten in the reflection of the water.

"These papers will legally make you mine, well not legally but in my clan they will" he whispers.

"c c clan?" Y/N whimpered. 

"Well, I guess that's the next part I have to tell you about, you see I'm a vampire."

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN" 

Authors note (Chapter two will be out tomorrow!!, Stay sigma)