milf.com

Recap (Y/N and hunter had the doo doo last night she's super tired from the doo doo ) 

sorry I haven't posted in a while my mum got in a car accident and then my school got blown up with cheese and then my brother got the black plague and then he got herpes and my cat gave him an std, then I got invited to be in a Mr. beast video but i lost and he laughed at me so now I'm depressed. 

Y/N groaned as she awoke from her slumber.

Wow I'm so fucking tired from last night, hunter is still asleep must of tired him out too. I wonder if this means hunter likes me back to, are we dating now, ugh God I can't stop thinking about Markus Clairmont Chadwick hart though.

Y/N got out of bed she checked her phone.

"6432123234567890 MISSED CALLS!!!!" Y/N screamed. "AND 987654345678654 MISSED TEXTS!!, HOLY FUCKING SHIT, MY MUM PROBABLY THINKS IM DEAD" Y/N quickly got dressed and went to leave when she heard hunters voice it was so soft.

"Y/N sweetheart" he rubbed his eyes. "What are you doing?"

"I I I um I have to go; my family's probably worried" Y/N said.

"But, what about me, I thought because, well last night I just thought we-" hunter was interrupted.

"Oh yes um, of course ill uh come back, to um see you, I just have to tell my parents that I'm not fucking dead is all" Y/N explained.

"Um okay, text me when you're coming back okay?" hunter looked sad.

"of course, I love you" Y/N whispered as she walked out of the door.

"I love you too" hunter whispered.

Y/N got an electric scooter home to her 11-story mansion, she was greeted by her maid Chanel who was awfully worried.

"Y/N your home!" Chanel cried. She rushed to Y/N and embraced her slim body in a tight hug.

Y/N rushed her to her mother "OH MY GOSH WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"

"I I I im so sorry mommy, I was hanging out with my boyfriend, and I got a little sidetracked and forgot to text you, sorry" Y/N said.

"B B B B BOYFRIEND WHAT" Y/N's mother Oprah screamed. "SINCE WHEN, WHATS HIS NAME, WHEN DID YOU MEET, WHATS HIS FAMILY LIKE, WHY HAVENT YOU TOLD ME!!!"

"Woah mum, calm down his names hunter and he's super nice dude we met two days ago, I know it seems ridiculous but io think were in love."

"TWO DAYS, TWO FUCKING DAYS AND YOU THINK YOU LOVE HIM, YES THAT'S RIDICULOUS!" Y/N's mum yelled.

"Mum calm down, please" Y/N looked scared, and her mum took a deep breath.

"Your right, I'm sorry, I haven't even given you a chance, you said his name was hunter?"

"y y yes and he's tall and handsome, he's super sweet and a really good teacher too, he's taught me so many things." Y/N giggled cutely.

"He sounds amazing, when can I meet him?" Y/N's mum asked.

"Well u u um I don't know um I'll have to uh a a a ask him" Y/N stuttered.

Y/N and her mum Oprah talked for hours, she felt like she hadn't talked this much with her mum for years, after Y/N dad Draco died in a car accident her mum fell into a dark hole of darkness and depression, it seemed almost unreal at the time as Y/N's mother had been such a cheerful and happy person, she hardly ever saw her mother cry. Y/N's mum seemed so happy as they were talking as if she had forgotten her husband died.

"Mum you, seem a lot happier than the last time we spoke" Y/N said.

"Oh, um ahah, yes well I um, uh started going to see someone, I knew sitting around and being sad would be greatly affecting you, so I thought I'd get some help, I think it's really working" Oprah laughed and then changed the subject.

"sure".

Authors note (new chapters might take a little longer to come out because i actually have to write them all out and I'm running out of ideas, if you have any ideas, please comment them :D)