SMUT

WARNING (SMUT WARNING YOU CAN SKIP IT WON'T AFFECT THE STORY)

TW !!!!!!!!!!!

Special thanks to Taylah and Mae the best smut writers in the world.

Markus Clairmont Chadwick Hart cried. "I'll get you back darling."

Hunter ran up to Y/N and picked her up bridal style they sped outta there like lightning McQueen through the dark cold night like two birds in the sky. They then got back to hunter's house. Hunter laid Y/N down on his bed they looked at each other passionately.

"Can I?" Hunter asked stroking Y/N soft plump cheeks with his giant 9-inch fingers.

"o o o o o o of of course you can Hunter" Y/N closed her big lash filled eyes and leaned into Hunters' soft plump lips.

"Good girl sweetheart, that's perfect" Hunter whispered. He grabbed Y/N thunder thighs and squeezed the fucking shit outta them. Y/N moaned.

"mfnnmff" Y/N groaned as hunters' hands slowly traveled up Y/N thighs he then reached her pants.

"Sweetheart could I-?" Y/N stopped him, holding her finger against his soft lips, nodding then pulling him back into a deep kiss, hunter slowly pulled down Y/N pants looking her up and down. When Y/N saw, she started getting hesitant, not knowing what hunter was thinking about her.

"your body is so beautiful baby" hunter kissed her smooth skin as she lifted up hunters shirt revealing scars Y/N wasn't aware of. Her eyes widend and hunter spoke.

"please don't think anything of them, I know they're ugly but I'm stuck with them, I had to fight off a Werewolf named Mateo Mae Peru" Hunter looked down shamefully.

"Hey," Y/N said, stroking his sharp jaw line. "I wont judge." Hunter looked at her, love evident in her eyes.

"God, I love you so much," He groaned, a tent building in his pants. They started making out passionately, touching each other lovingly. She moans excitedly as he pulls her hello kitty Sanrio underwear off.

He then kissed harder and passionately almost making Y/N's lips burn he then slowly worked his lips down her body kissed one breast while holding the other one Y/N let out a small moan and hunter enjoyed hearing her little outbursts, so he started to leave a trail of kiss down her flat soft stomach. Then his lips were on her thighs liking and sucking, Y/N was loudly moaning as he pressed his lips to each of her perfectly smooth no bumps or cellulite thighs. His lips trailing down her inner thighs until he reached her kitty meow meow, she moaned loud and yelled out for him to keep going. Hid slid his soft moist tongue in her kitty meow meow coochie and started moving his tongue around.

"Woah man this crazy fr no cap" Y/N moaned.

"You taste so good, but I want to be inside of you, please if you would let me could i?" hunter slowly got up.

"Yes! you don't need to ask" Y/N said.

He slid one finger in her and moved around making her bust a nut in his face he removed his fingers and pulled out his big member out and pushed his massive monster cock in and started thrusting back and forth getting faster and faster."

"mnmnnfmfff" Y/N moaned.

"We boutta cum??" hunter asked.

"I th th think so" Y/N stuttered.

PSHSHSWAHHHPHSHSHBLAHHH!!!!! cum goes everywhere exploding like coke and mentos.

"I'm so proud of you kitty witty pookie bear" hunter kissed Y/N neck, they then laid in bed falling asleep in each other's arms, cuddling for the rest of the night.

authors note (I'm so sorry, new chapter tomorrow)