Markus Clairmont Chadwick Hart

recap (Y/N just got turned but, she doesn't know how to be vamp, what will she do????)

A week passed, and Y/N could feel her body slowly decomposing after refusing to drink the blood. She and hunter continue to live together, and chemistry was brewing between the two, still nothing had happened. Well not yet, hunter had informed her that there were a couple more obstacles they both had to go through to be truly safe, hunter said the members of his clan would still be looking for her but technically they couldn't touch her because hunter now had ownership. Y/N also had to learn how to be a vamp, which included learning how to run superfast and drinking human blood, she also ad to learn how to use healing magic. The first step was running.

Y/N and the hunter headed out to the nearest forest. When they arrived, Y/N noticed the towering pines above her, swaying in the wind. In the clearing was an abundance of wildflowers so thick it was almost like a blanket. Hunter told Y/N to jump on his back so she could get used to the wind speed first.

"Jump on Sweetheart" hunter said.

"Um I'm kind of scared" Y/N said twiddling her thumbs.

"It's okay, you trust me, right? it's just like a monkey" hunter explained.

"Okay then". Y/N jumped on and clung to hunter's big muscley back. They then sped through the forest and Y/N felt free, the wind blowing her gorgeously smooth wavy hair, it was truly amazing. Hunter smirked as he could hear Y/N's cute giggling. After a while hunter stopped, it was Y/N turn, she was a little nervy, but she knew hunter would protect her if anything happened. Y/N got ready.

"On the count of three okay," said hunter. "three" "two" "one" "GO, GO, GO!!!!!!" hunter yelled.

Y/N screamed as she started running, she almost tripped going around the trunk of a massive fiddy inch tree, then she unleashed her full power, she zoomed around like lightning McQueen. When suddenly, she CRASHED. All Y/N could hear was white noise and the quiet whisper of a man's voice.

"Woah there darling, going a little to fast, is this your first time?" the man asked, he was a tall olive-skinned man with a seductive southern accent, Y/N looked him up and down, he smelt like lavender with a hint of vanilla.

"Um yeah first time" she stuttered looking shyly at her petite feet.

"don't worry darling I won't let you fall" he held his massively overly large hand for Y/N to hold, he pulled her up to a stance and rapped his arms around her. "what's your name darling" he smirked flirtatiously looking down at Y/N big blue eyes.

"I I I I it's Y/N, Y/N L/N" she stuttered.

Y/N could see a slight change in the man's face "Y/N hah, what a lovely name darling, I'm Markus, Markus Clairmont Chadwick Hart," said Markus. He looked Y/N up and down. "what's a beautiful girl like you doing out here all alone?" he questioned.

"I could ask you the same thing" Y/N said being a sassy queen bad bitch.

"BHABHAHAHAHHAHA" Markus chuckled softly.

From a distance away Y/N could hear the soft yell of hunter's voice yelling out for her.

"So, I'm guessing you're not alone huh," said Markus. "We need to leave now" Markus's tone changes to aggressive, he roughly grabbed Y/N's wrist and pulled her into his arms.

"Stop your hurting me" Y/N wined "I SAID STOOOPPPPP" she screamed. "HUNTER HELP ME"

"Shhh darling I'm taking you somewhere safe, away from that bastard" growled Markus.

Markus covered Y/N's mouth with his giant hand and tranced her, she was awake but couldn't control her body, Markus had paralyzed her.

"Oh god" Y/N thought "is this the guy that hunter warned me about?"

authors note (bc this is an early release I won't be posting for like a day)