Chapter 1: Peppa Pig Cult

Wow! What a wonderfully peaceful day in the Oh Fuck No Household! Nobody is starting a cult, hopefully!

...Hopefully.

"AND IN THIS HOUSE WE PRAISE OUR LORD AND SAVIOR PEPPA PIG." Teruya yelled out at the top of his lungs. He and a few others (Theresa, Deuce, and Maya) are currently in his room. There seems to be a...pentagram, or something? On the floor, with candles placed around it. In the middle of the circle, lies a picture of...you fucking guessed it, Peppa Pig.

"Maybe Arthesia arranging that meeting between us and the Reality Haxxors members wasn't a great idea. It seems like Yuta tainted your mind." Theresa spoke in a concerning tone. Teruya, however, decided to ignore Teri Teri. He clasped his hands together and closed his eyes, as if he's about to pray to Peppa Pig of all things.

"U-uh..." Maya was about to continue her sentence, but then she trailed off, too nervous to continue. "Take your time, Maya." Deuce said to her, giving her a reassuring smile. "Ooooohhhh Peppa Pig.......please bless us....." Teruya 'prayed' with so much sincerity and emotion, that it almost feels like he's praying to an actual God.

"I've had absolutely enough of this crap." Theresa muttered, before summoning her cross. "Well then, here's a little hit on the head so that you can come back to your senses! And from the world's number 1 cutie too!!" She exclaimed, catching nearly everyone off-guard.

At this rate, Maya was already shaking in fear. "H-huh?! M-Ms. Apocalypse! What are you going to do to him?!" Deuce asked, feeling alarmed by this situation. Teruya, on the other hand, didn't give to shits and just kept on 'praying' to Peppa Pig. "I'm gonna slap some sense into him, that's what I'm gonna do!" Theresa answered, and then...

She did it.

"TERI TERI!!!!!!!"
———
"What...did you do to him?" Arthesia asked as she watched Yukari and Aphrodite try their best to patch up Teruya's wounds. At this rate, he's very much unconscious. Theresa smiled innocently at her beloved niece. "Haha, he was getting a bit too crazy. I had to slap some sense into him." She replied.

Arthesia clearly doesn't know how to respond to this, honestly.