Chapter 3: Drawing

based off of a piece of art i did like. minutes ago or smth

 minutes ago or smth

miyuthesi real

also i never actually expected like. over 66(?) ppl reading this bullshit. i thought nobody would bat an eye but hey. qhat would i expecf honestly ifnckf

ok enjoy :)
———
"Who...the hell drew this?"

Honestly, this wasn't a long story at all. Veliona decided to wander into Arthesia's room out of pure curiosity, and just so happened to have stumbled upon a traditional drawing of...Arthesia and Miyu kissing?

It looks really bad too.

"Uh.....I...don't know?" Aphrodite answered unsurely, raising an eyebrow as she observed the drawing a little more.  "How would we know, honestly? Even I don't know. Besides, it's just a drawing. Don't get too worked up over it like a goddamn idiot." Arei said carelessly, before turning around and walking away from the four other people in the living room.

"Seele, you know, right?" Veliona then asked, turning to the girl in question. Seele was petting her deer. How it is in the house, it's probably her doing. "Uh..not really...maybe you should ask Miyu herself? She'll probably know what to do." She suggested. Veliona turned her head to look at the others.

Aphrodite nodded. "Sure. Give it a try."
Teruya shrugged. "Whatever."

"Well alright. Asking Miyu, it is." Veliona muttered, nodding in understanding.
———
"I don't know who made this, honestly."

Miyu's answer just increased Veliona's fury by 40%, probably. "Are you really sure you don't know who the artist behind this 'wonderful' piece of art is?" She asked, her voice indicating a sort of intimidating tone. However, Miyu doesn't seem too fazed.

"Yeah! I'm 100% sure. Trust me on this one, Veli." She replied. Veliona sighed. "I really don't trust you, honestly." Miyu then grabbed the piece of paper that contained the drawing out of Veliona's grasp and then inspected it further.

"Hmm....oh! Thessy made this!" She then spoke up. Veliona could've sworn she saw a lightbulb appear on top of Miyu's head, lighting up just as she spoke. "Really?" That was the only thing Veliona asked. Miyu groaned. "Ugh, of course! For reals! Just ask Thessy herself! She'll know what to do."

'That's what Seele told me when she suggested I asked you about this, Miyu...' Veliona thought quietly, before sighing. "Alright. If you say so. But if it's not her, then I'm so going back to you."
———
"Oh! That's where it gone to!"

That response from Arthesia surely enough blew Veliona's mind. "Oh. You made this???" She asked her girlfriend, who then nodded at her. "Yuh. That's me alright." Arthesia replied with an innocent enough smile.

Veliona was silent for a moment, before laughing. "Ahahaha~! How cute. It's a crappy drawing, but it's admirable enough." She said happily, before her face morphed into one of seriousness. "Now draw you kissing me next, you idiot."

That request surely enough is nothing to Arthesia, because after a simple "yes ma'am!" from her, the pink haired girl went to get a piece of paper and art supplies. This somewhat shocked Veliona a bit, because she thought that Arthesia would get all flustered about this, but no.

After awhile, Arthesia holds out an equally crappy drawing of her and Veliona kissing each other. "Done! So? You like it or not?" She asked expectantly. Veliona was rather...in awe at this. She just couldn't believe she managed to convince Arthesia to draw a crappy drawing of the two of them kissing!

This is...insane!

"Uh...." Veliona struggled to get the right words out of her mouth, but after a little bit, she finally managed to say something. "..Yeah. I guess it's crappy enough to my liking." She said, before snatching the paper from Arthesia's hands. "Now I'll be keeping this to myself. Not like I care about this, though." "Hahaha! Right~" Arthesia replied, seemingly unfazed by the other girl's comments.

Surely enough, Veliona did kept the drawing inside of a drawer in her room. It's drawn poorly on purpose, but it's endearing in some way, as much as Veliona hates to admit that.