Chapter 9 (pt. 1)

"Be careful! Don't fall deeper into your dreams... Stay vigilant! And stay safe!"

-------------------------------

Tanjiro confused of what Yuri said still followed her advise, his group journey to their next mission.  The slayer arrive and board on the train unaware of the events that will unfold during the night. As earthing unfolds Tanjiro kept in mind the words Yuri spoke.

-------------------------------

As dawn arrives, Uppermoon runs away as staying will only mean death but was struck by blade piercing his chest, a blade thrown by a furious and upset Tanjiro. But missing his neck he was able to remove the blade and continue running. As he ran, he sees a figure of a human girl holding an umbrella facing the wreckage with an unusual aura, when Uppermoon 3 saw the girl had noticed him he saw her panic and when he pass by a tree the girl is no where to be found. He then arrives where Muzan, was disguised as a child.

"Master, I was able to kill the fire hashira but was unable to kill the boy with the hanafuda earrings..." Uppermoon reports as he kneels down head facing the ground.
"And why were you not able to Akaza?" Muzan stares at him intensely.
"Hrck! T-the sun was starting to r-rise... Master..." Akaza gritted his teeth as blood drips out and veins bulges from Muzan gaze.
"You could have swiftly murdered that weak boy,  Akaza..." Muzan in annoyance.
"I'm sorry for my incompetence, Master..." Akaza said as he bares though the pain.
"If you have no useful information, leave" Muzan commands as he retracts his gaze away.
"..." Akaza hesitates before speaking "In the woods there was a girl with an unusual aura emanating from them...".
"A girl?" Muzan asks as the topic peaked his intrest.
"For brief moment I saw her, she had black hair with a silver flower pin in it" Akaza continues to describe the girl "she was also wearing a blue floral kimono".

Muzan after hearing this began to chuckle slowly then turned into laughter. 

"That girl was Yuri! That b*tch really is something" Muzan shouts as he continues his maniacal laughter. 
'That girl was Uppermoon 0...' Akaza thoughts were interupted by Muzan.
"If you ever see that girl or her brother... kill them. Leave" Muzan commanded and Akaza disappears in a blink of an eye.

-------------------------------

As Yuri notices Akaza she quickly flees back to an abandoned home which the siblings had made into their new home. Yuri arrives quite panicked and Rui walks to the entrance to greet her when he notices, he goes and hugs her to calm down Yuri.

"Brother... He'll tell Muzan..." Yuri mutters in a terrified and shaky voice.
"Who?" Rui asks but continues "Let's talk about it in another room".

Rui then releases his hug and reaches his hand out to guide Yuri into another room where they both sat down beside each other, Yuri then calms down and explains why she was so panicked. 

"Don't worry... we'll hide as long as we can to avoid Muzan" Rui said in a comforting way while he strokes Yuri's head.
"I'm just scared that he's going to take you away..." Yuri mutters leaning onto her brothers shoulder.
"Don't cry... I promise I won't allow him to do so" Rui promises as he leans his head onto Yuri's.

After a few minutes of silence, Yuri asks Rui if she could have some of his red threads and he give them to her which she meticulously weaves with her own blue threads. 

-------------------------------

A few days pass, when one night they receive a message from Ubuyashiki, via crow, of him wanting to discuss about the next major mission. The siblings upon receiving the message immediately headed to the estate. When the arrive they a greeted with the master and by the Sound Hashira, Tengen Uzui, already waiting for them.