Chapter 4

"Welcome to the Family"

---------------------------

The 2 bring the demon to their home in the top of the mountain, and brought them to a room and let them sit. The siblings sit beside each other behind a cup filled with water, the girl asked for a thread her brother and used it to make a small cut that made a drop of her blood fall into it. The girl then move the cup to the demon, telling them to drink it. As the demon held the cup to their mouth and drank it, they felt an intense pulse in their body. As it continued the demons body couldn't handle the blood of the girl their body destroying it self leaving a bloody splotch on the ground where they sat.

"Hm... so they couldn't handle your blood" the boy said holding onto his chin.
"It seems so, brother..." the girl agreed her eyes having no shine.
"I will go and clean this up" the boy said as he left to get what he needs to clean the  blood.
"Okay, brother" the girl said before tearing up in one eye.

The girl again went to the same tree, to calm down from the gruesome sight she saw. Wiping the tear from her face. Staring at the moon, as she does this. She looks down to the forest down below her, a demon wondering around here, she directed the demon using her blood demon art to their house which had the boy inside who was finished with cleaning the blood. The 2 did the same thing with this demon but with the brother's blood, where in which the demon survived and was foaming their mouth. 

"Now to change you appearance" the boy said holding his hand to the demon.

The demon screamed as their appearance were being change by the boy, the girl could hear the screams the the demon from a near by tree. The girl not wanting to hear it, covered her ears and sang songs to block out the painful scream of the demon.

This would happen many times in the future, until they had the family the boy wanted so dearly.

---------------------------

3 years later, their family had grown, as one night demon slayers started to appear. The whole family then started to dispose of the slayers, leaving the 'youngest' in the house they stayed. From the house the girl would inform her 'father', 'mother', 'older brother', and 'older sister' the locations of the slayers that were in there area. Until at foot of the mountain, Yuri could spot a loud bunch of slayers. As the slayer bunch headed to the mountain and decided she would watch over them and not informing her 'family' about this particular group. She said to her brother she would be leaving, to watch over the progress of their 'family' and the boy agreed and joined her too but watched over separate members.

She first spot a boy with burgundy hair, decapitating her 'mother'.  She came down after the boy left and grabbed the mother's head.

"Y-yuri, I-I'm" The mother spider stuttered feeling afraid.
"No I am the one to say sorry, and I am thankful for the boy peacefully ending your life, mother" The girl said hugging the spider mother's head while tearing up.
"Thank you..." The mother spider said before disappearing.

She then looked around and watched as the boys with burgundy hair and one with a boar head  fighting her 'father'. She watches as the burgundy haired boy splits of with the boar head person.

'He's going away from the boar headed person... Is he a demon- no, he smells of human' Yuri thought.
"Ghaaa! What was touching me!!" The boar head person screamed blocking the attack of the 'father'.
'He felt my webs! That must be something I forgot...' Yuri thought while playing with her hair, but suddenly stopped when a blacked haired person decapitated her 'father'.

The blacked haired person after tying up the boar head person, stared at the direction of Yuri's threads. Noticing this she with draw her thread and went to where the the boy with burgundy tips' direction. After going to the same direction the person went, she realized he was going up the mountain, and find him fighting with her brother. Her brother healing his head back on to his body, a demon girl with a muzzle on the ground passed out and the boy struggling on the ground. 

Jingling of bells could be heard, and made Rui stop.

"No, stay there. Don't go here"
"Please stay there, you might get hurt if you come down here..."

'What is happening behind me... No matter I need to get to Nezuko, now!' this was the only thought of the burgundy haired boy who was crawling up to the female demon on the ground. Rui then stopped their conversation with his sister, and attacked the boy on the ground.

"Blood Demon Art: Murderous eye Basket" Rui said as the boy on the ground was surrounded by his red threads. Suddenly the man with black hair, sliced up all of the boy's thread.

"You did a great job holding out until I got here, Leave the rest to me" The black haired man said blankly to the boy on the ground.
"Your like an endless stream... of lowlifes always getting in my way!" Rui angrily said before performing a Blood Demon Art.

"Blood Demon Art: Cutting Thread Rotation" The boy said as his attack goes for the black haired man. The black haired man then said "Water Breathing, Eleventh Form: Dead Calm" and as the attacked reached him all the boy's thread scattered, stunning the boy as he did not see him move a single bit. The black haired man then walked to the boy but before he could hit the boy, a jingle could be heard, before the boy was engulfed by threads forming a ball. He then tried to slash the ball of thread, but his slash did nothing to the ball.

'This Thread is much more different than that demons... It is like those threads when I met the boar head' the black haired man thought as he leaped back wards, a sword then jabbed the ball which also did nothing.
"Oh my, what a strong web. Much stronger than the girl I met, Tomioka" the owner of the sword with a large kimono with  butterfly vein patter that faded to pink and green.
"..." The black haired man, named Tomioka didn't utter a word to his fellow slayer.
"Don't be so rude, Tomioka" The butterfly Kimono girl said somewhat angry.

The 2 focused back to the ball of thread as it goes up in the air, which the 2 tried to stop but couldn't. The 2 watched as the ball of thread unraveled revealing the boy now with a girl staring at them, the girl with the butterfly kimono then leaps into the air intending to poison one of them. As the female slayer thrusts her sword to the girl, that had blocked the boy. The female slayer watched as the girl who had been stabbed by her take the effect of the poison, but instantly broke down the poison healing her self.

"Oh my your not an ordinary demon are?" The butterfly kimono slayer said.

"No, I guess I am not"