Chapter 12

"It's a parting gift, from me and brother... As well as a thank you gift for the slayers..."

-------------------------------

Yushiro hearing this looks away from the window and to Yuri with a pitiful look before somberly smiling and pats her head agreeing to her request. Yuri gives him the box, as she does so the commotion outside stops, once again peering outside the window Yushiro sees Tanjiro laying on the ground before waking up and apologizing. Yushiro cried with joy and cheered on the victory. When he looks to Yuri, she was crying tears of joy as well and widely greening as she slowly disappeared.

"This is it, Thank you... Yushiro" Yuri said as her eyes finally disappeared.
"..." Yushiro was too stunned to speak "Thank you, as well... Yuri".
"Please say My good bye to the sl...a..." Yuri spoke but was hindered as her head was now gone.
"Yuri, stay happy... " Yushiro replied as he hugged Yuri tightly.
"..." Yuri hugs Yushiro tightly as well until nothing of her was left.

-------------------------------

Yuri appears in a void where she was still in a hugging pose before she drops her arms and looks around her, there she sees nothing but Heaven and Hell. She stands there somberly clenching her hair once again before she hears a voice.

"Yuri!" A man's voiced called.
"Huh? Who..." Yuri mutters as she looks around to see who called out to her.
"Yuri dear, over here" A woman's voice then followed.
"These voices..." Yuri whispers as her eyes widen.
"Yuri, father and mother are calling for you!" A young boy's voice shouts as he hugs Yuri from behind.
"Brother..." Yuri said as tears formed in her eyes.

With Rui they ran together to their parents, as she did her appearance changes that of her human form. She hugs her parents and sobs onto their clothes crying so much while clinging on tightly to their clothes. The parents missing their children so much as well hugs them tightly and cries.

"My dear children... We've missed you so much" The mother cried as she hugged her children.
"We miss you too!!" The siblings wailed out.
"Let us never be separated again my children" The father sobbed as he hugs his family.

They then all walked together in hell, as they smiled finally being reunited with each other.

-------------------------------

Yushiro visits Tanjiro in the Butterfly Estate as he recovers with his pet cat Chachamaru. As Chachamaru laid on Nezuko's lap, Yushiro and Tanjiro converse.

"How are you doing?" Yushiro asked with a neutral expression.
"I'm fine now, though my right eye is blind and I can only lift my left arm now..." Tanjiro somberly replied though with a smile.
"I see. Yuri wanted me to give these away to the slayers as a parting gift..." Yushiro lifts his hand revealing a box.
"What's inside?" Nezuko asks curiously.
"Woven bracelets by her, made from her and Rui's threads. I've asked everyone but you to" Yushiro explained as he pulled out one of the bracelets.
"Who has them already?" Nezuko asked once again.
"Well, the sad looking guy used it as a hair tie, the annoying guy and his wives as anklets and because they were flashy, the loud one and that pig, along with the girls from here" Yushiro said as he recounts.
"How many of the bracelets are left, Yushiro?" Tanjiro asked.
"About 5 left" Yushiro replied as he looked into the box.
"We'll gladly accept Yuri's gift" Nezuko smiled.

Yushiro then hands two of the bracelets to them before saying his good bye to the siblings. As Tanjiro wore his he smiled warmly as the scents of the bracelets gave of pure happiness.