Chapter 10

"Liliethorne... Manga, anime...the hospital..."

-------------------------------

As Yuri mutters on Rui notices and holds her shoulder, really concerned. He calls out to her multiple times yet she continues to mutter, Rui now even more concerned decides to shake Yuri violently. This works and breaks Yuri's muttering and notices Rui shaking her, when he stopped he notices Yuri sweating profusely.

"Yuri, sorry but are you okay?" Rui with concern asked.
"Rui... Brother, why am I here...?" Yuri still dazed asked.
"You were covered in wisteria flowers head to toe... The butterfly woman said you were near death..." Rui explained as he starts to tear up.
"Oh... that explains it..." Yuri nonchalantly replied.
"What was that?" Rui asked.
"... I'm sorry I ran away..." Yuri apologizes.
"It's alright, as long your safe I'm happy" Rui replied as he hugs Yuri.
"Brother..."Yuri calls out before tearing up.
"Why are you crying silly?" Rui asked as he wipes her tears away.
"I know how this story goes... I know why I know... Where I used to be this whole world was just a book... a book which many people loved and a book... I'm not part of... I'm  Lilliethorne..." Yuri explained as she starts to cry more.
"Yuri... what are you talking about...?" Rui asks a bit worried for his sister.
"I'm not from here... I should have never been here, brother..." Yuri explains.
"Tch! I don't care what your rambling about but no matter who you were in the past or what will happen in the future, you Yuri Ayaki is my sister now. There's no changing that now" Rui said while he tears up.
"Brother..." Yuri softly said as she hugs Rui.

-------------------------------

The siblings stay like that a for a while as they cry. Unbeknownst to them as they stop hugging someone had started watching them, the siblings laugh for a bit before Yuri notices the watchful gaze of this unknown watcher.

"Brother... Someone- no a something is watching us..." Yuri whispers as she stands up.
"Yuri, are you sure you can walk? You might still be weak-" Rui said before his mouth was covered.
"Shh. I'm fine let's just get away for now..." Yuri said as she covers Rui's mouth.

They slowly walk out the room before the strum of a biwa is heard, sending fear into the siblings body. In a matter of seconds their surrounding shifts into the infinity castle where they hear Muzan speak.

"Yuri, Rui... I gave you what you wanted and you repay me with betrayal" Muzan's voice echoing through the place.
"You don't get to say anything, Muzan! You tricked us!" Yuri shouts.
"I see you met that woman... How is she?" Muzan's echoing voice continues.
"It's none of your business!" Rui replies.
"Hm... Have fun with Douma" Muzan's echoing voice fades as he calls out Douma.

After hearing the name Yuri immediately pulls on Rui's hand to run, as they ran Douma appears very cheery.

"Yuri! It's been so long! How are you?" Douma asks with his creepy smile.
"Brother ignore him, just run!" Yuri not looking back as she continues to run.
"Aw... Don't want to talk to me?" Douma asked with a pouty face.
"I know let's play tag then? I'm IT!" Douma said as he begins his chase.

------------------------------- 

As the slayers continue their training for a month while Yuri and Rui run for their life as Douma chase them in the infinity castle. As they flee from Douma Rui trips and falls onto the ground where Yuri attempts to use her threads to pull Rui but Douma was too quick and grabbed Rui before she could.

"Oh! Finally caught one!" Douma smiles.
"Brother! Douma give me back my brother!!" Yuri with rage in her voice shouts.
"I wouldn't try that, Yuri" A man's voice said.
"Kokushibo" Yuri calls out.
"If you want your brother alive..." Kokushibo said as he puts his blade near Rui neck.
"Okay... Muzan really likes to use his cheap tricks..." Yuri replied a bit angry.

-------------------------------

The Hashira notices the absence of the spider siblings after Yuri was exposed to the wisteria flowers. Ubuyashiki calls for a hahira meeting as he can feel his life nearing its end.

"My children, the day has finally come where we might stand a chance against Muzan..." Ubuyashiki calmly said.
"Master please do not over exert yourself" Mitsuri worriedly chimmed.
"Thank you for your concern Kanroji" Ubuyashiki softly smiles as he continues "I have thought of a plan though you all might not  agree to it and their is a likely hood it might not be successful as I wasn't able to get an opinion on it from Yuri due to her absence for a month...".

As Ubuyashiki explains his plan to the Hashira it was clear on their faces that no one liked the plan but they stayed silent  as it was a probable plan that may be successful.

-------------------------------

When night came Ubuyashiki proceeded with his plan and as expected it went according to his prediction. 

As all the slayers near Muzan are transported into the infinity castle, they each face an uppermoon who they must defeat before they can continue on. As Shinobu arrives to a room which Douma had waited with Rui in his grasp and Yuri standing beside him.

"Is this were you've been Yuri?" Shinobu asked a bit angry.
"I may be stronger than Douma... but he has my brother, ms. Shinobu..." Yuri replied sadly.

There was a bit of silence before Rui struggles and removes Douma's hand oh his mouth and shouts.

"Ms. Shinobu! Please help my sister!!" Rui shouts before his mouth is covered.
"What a loud boy" Douma laughs and continues "Yuri, kills the butterfly lady and the others then master will permit me to let this demon live~".
" ... " "I'm sorry ms. Shinobu... But family comes first..." Yuri begrudgingly replied.
"Rui I'll do my best, as this monster had taken something away from me" Shinobu said with anger in her voice.

Hearing this, Yuri's eyes filled with hope. When Douma spoke again Yuri could only attack as to keep her brother alive, as Shinobu dodges and dashes away from her attack getting closer and closer. Yuri could only thinks these words as she fears Douma might harm Rui.

'I pray for your safety ms. Shinobu... Help me keep my brother safe...'