☾ 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 ☽

Y/N's POV⋆˚✿˖°
I knock on the door continuously until Mikey appears at the door and smiles. "Hey, Y/N! Come on in!" I walk right in, and head straight for the kitchen. I set the brownie plate on the counter and look around to find the part of the counter where Mikey has been doing his little drink 'experiment'.

"So, uh, I'm not even gonna ask what this, and you're not gonna tell me either, because I'm drinking it no matter what." I lean against the counter and face Mikey as I pick up a cup filled with something blue. I take a bug sip. Shit, that's some strong vodka.

"Oh damn.." My face scrunches and I set the cup down. "Could you, uh, make me a bunch more of those?"

"Make 'em yourself, it's straight vodka with blue food dye. So, just poor a bunch of vodka. Or obviously beer, whiskey, tequila, basically whatever, I don't care." Mikey says, opening the fridge and handing me the barely used bottle of vodka.

"Oh, cool, okay." I shrug and set the bottle down behind me. "I brought over some brownies that I made. There's like maybe 8 there. I don't know."

"Hell yeah! Gerard, Y/N made brownies, get your ass in here!" Mikey yells down the hallway and Gerard runs from his room into the kitchen.

"Fuck yeah!" Gerard says, immediately ripping off the foil and eating one. "Oh my god, these are so good." He says, crumbs getting all over the place.

"Well at least I know someone likes them." I chuckle as I sit up on the counter.

"So, I'm guessing more people should be coming soon?-" I ask as the doorbell rings. "Oh, I got it!"

I run to the front door and pull it open to see Frank and Ray holding cases of beer. They both come in and set the cases on the counter.

"Yeah, more people should be here soon, so." Gerard smiled and cracked open a beer can.

Frank and Mikey start to make bets on whose gonna get the drunkest first: me or Gerard. I think it might be a tie.

"Oh by the way, I already ordered pizza and shit so we don't need to do anything else. Just let the people get here." Gerard says and takes a sip of his beer.

"Cool, cool, I'm going to watch TV." I grin and take the vodka bottle with me and sit on the couch, turning on the TV.

Around 15 minutes go by and more and more people start to show up. A lot more than I thought would be here actually. I was already started to get a bit drunk from just the vodka. A little while ago, Frank decided to sit next to me, his arm wrapping around my waist.

More time goes by and I check the clock on the TV. 9:15. Everybody is here by now, but more people will obviously be coming. Music is blasting, people are dancing, drinking, and eating. I think games are happening too.

"I'll be right back, I'm just gonna take a quick smoke break out in the back. Kay?" I say to Frank, standing up and reaching into my skirt pocket for my cigarettes.

He nods. "I might come out in a sec." With that I walk out onto the back porch.

I take out a cigarette and reach around my pockets but I can't find a lighter. Shit. I mutter under my breath.

"Here, need this?" I turn around to see Gerard holding a red lighter out for me. I nod. "Here lean in a bit closer, I can light it." I do so, covering it with my hands so the wind doesn't get in the way of him trying to light the cigarette.

"Thanks." I smile calmly, taking a drag.

"No problem. Too busy in there for you?"

"Not really, I just needed a smoke break." I reply as I grab a beer from the cooler that's out here. I can hear the slight slur in my voice, already fuckin' drunk.

Him and I were talking for a bit, but somehow got into the topic of relationships. "Gerard, how come you don't have a girlfriend?"

"Uh, I don't really know, I've never asked anyone out, and no one has asked me. Also, dunno if it changes anything but I've never kissed anyone." He said, sounding a bit nervous.

"You've never kissed anyone..?" He nodded, I stepped a bit closer to him, resting one hand on his cheek, the other on his shoulder.

"I'll kiss you.." His eyes widened from surprise before replying, "Y/n, you have a boyfriend, and you're drunk as hell. Drunker than me even."

I didn't listen to him. The next thing I knew I was pressing my lips against his, having to stand on my toes to reach his mouth. I could feel his hands snake around my waist, both my hands holding his head.

My tounge grazes his bottom lip before someone yelled "What the fuck?!"

We quickly pull apart and turn to look at the door. Oh my god, Frank.. I look back and forth from Gerard than Frank for a minute.

I back away from Gerard and just stand there. Numb. I feel numb. But mad at myself. Why would I let myself do that.

I look back at Frank, it looks like Ray and Mikey have found him, they're stood behind him, trying to figure out what happened.

"I can't fucking believe you, Gerard! I thought you said you hadn't liked her since 8th grade! And now you're out her kissing her?!" Frank yelled.

"And I don't like her! I-I promise! She kissed me." Gerard tried to explain.

I can't. What did I do. What did I just cause. The tears start to fill up my eyes as Frank turns to me. "Is this true?"

I couldn't reply, instead I just run. I run into my backyard and then into the clearing in the woods. I sit on the ground, rethinking everything, but too drunk to actually think about it.

Oh my god..

———
Words - 1,026
A/N : heyy, how do u guys like this so far? I know it's not much but I'm trying very hard to at least make this readable yknow? Anyways feel free to comment ur thoughts on this :)