☾ 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 9 ☽

Y/N's POV ˚˖°

I make it into Hot Topic and hide behind a shelf that has earrings and necklaces on it. So while I wait for the boys I look at them. There's this really cute pair of Gir earrings, maybe I'll get those.

I move away from the shelf and immediately see the boys walking into the store.

"Hey there.." I say awkwardly, my hands behind my back as I rock back and forth a little.

"Why'd you just run off like that, dude? Are you that excited over belts?" Rays, cocking his head to the side.

"I'm just, excited about this store in general! How about that? Anyways, I'll be around here somewhere, you can go look where you want."

"Well me and Mikey were actually going to look at Macy's or something for jeans. And I think Frank went into The Exchange or something so he could buy records or CDs."

"I'll stay here with you." Gerard offered, maybe not wanting me to feel alone.

"Alrighty, you two have fun here." Ray said with a smirk before leaving with Mikey.

I turn to Gerard who was already looking at me.

"So, wanna look at band shirts or something?"

"I don't know, I wanted a new Iron Maiden shirt."

"They're in the back corner, next to the Metallica shirt."

We walk back to look at all the band shirts that are on the back wall of the store.

"Sugar, do you believe in vampires by any chance?" Gerard whispers in my ear while I look at some of the shirts.

"Yeah, I guess so, why?"

"I need to tell you something, but not right here. I'll tell you once we leave this store. Kay?" He said, not waiting for an answer and walking away to look at something else.

"..uh, yeah, okay.." I mutter to myself, watching him walk away.

Okay, go ahead, ask me some random ass question, and then just walk away.

Completely normal.

20 minutes later I walk up the register to check out. I have tons of stuff, so I just set it up on the counter.

"Oh my god, hey Y/N! How are you?" A happy voice says as they turn around to ring up my stuff.

Pete Wentz. One of the only more chill people at our school.

"Oh hey Pete. I could be better, but how are you?"

"Eh, good, but what's wrong, do you need anything?"

"No, no, I'm good, I don't need anything. Just, if you heard about what happened at the party, please don't create rumors."

"I would never create a rumor about you. If you want to talk about it, we can."

Oh god. "You know what happened, don't you?"

He averted his eyes to the shirts that he was scanning, and slowly nodded at me. "Sorry.." He mutter, shrugging slightly.

"No, it's fine."

"This probably won't be comforting to hear, but I do have some information about Frank.."

Wait, what? Y'know what, doesn't matter at this point. "What is it?"

"He was apparently cheating on you first.. with Jamia Nestor."

"Oh, I'm fucking sorry. What?!" He was right, not comforting at all, but at least I have something to be mad at him about. "How long has this been going on, Pete?"

"Around a month and a half I think. I don't know very much about the situation, I heard about it from Patrick, who I'm pretty sure heard about from a senior. Which, has obviously graduated, but I'm sure you can just ask Patty-cake who it was."

"Y'know what thank you so much for this amazing information! Keep the change, and have a great day Pete!" I hand him some cash, then quickly run out of the store.

Suddenly, I remember that Gerard was in there with me, so I go back in, find Gerard, grab him by the arm, and pull him out of the store.

First off, before I tell him about what I heard, I need him to tell me what he wanted to.

"Well, that was pretty quick, sugar. What was that about?" He said, cocking his head to the side slightly, and raising an eyebrow.

"Well, Pete had gave me some interesting news that I wanted to share with you. But first, I want to hear what you were going to tell me earlier when you asked if I believed in vampires."

"Well, would you believe me, if I were a vampire?... if all of My Chemical Romance were vampires..?" His voice dropped to a whisper.

He has to be joking.

"You think I'm joking, don't you?"

"Yes, very much." Though, Lawrie said my hicky looked like a vampire bite and-

Oh, so maybe he wasn't joking.

"Okay, now I think about it, Lawrie said I had a hicky from you, and he said it looked like a vampire bite."

"So, yeah, there's that, I may or may not have transformed you...by accident!"

"...Gerard, what!" My eyes widen as I stop in the middle of the mall and look at him. "What the fuck do you mean by accident?!"

"Okay, I didn't realise my fangs came out during sex until the morning! Sorry!"

"Whatever! How long until I'm completely transformed?"

"Around 2-3 days, it's doesn't take too long, but it's not a quick process either. See, your eyes are already starting to turn red."

"That's not helping me right now Gerard! My brother is going to find out and I won't know what to do! This summer was supposed to be good! So far I've cheated and broke up with Frank, fucked my best friend, got turned into a vampire, and literally just found out Frank was cheating on me for like 2 months before I accidentally cheated on him!"

All the words spill out of my mouth before I realise everything I've said.

Gerard just looked at me, not knowing how to respond to everything I said.

"Look, I..I need to confront Frank. I need him to know that he was fucking stupid to think I wouldn't find out at some point. I need him to know that I've moved the hell on and that he and Jamia can go be happy together in public."

All Gerard does is a small nod, he then held out his hand. Waiting for me take it. And so I do, I intertwine my fingers and his. I don't even know how but just holding his hand made me so much calmer.

Maybe this is a part of his vampire powers.

————
Words - 1,096