Unbreakable bond

1863 - Mystic Falls

Salvatore mansion

'I'm only reminding you that you can run away and no one will judge you.' A twenty-five year old Damon said as he watched Alec get ready.

'And why would I do that?' A twenty-seven year old Alec asked as he adjusted his tie.

'Because you're still an eligible bachelor and I dare say that the women want you more than me.' Damon said and a sixteen year old Stefan chuckled.

'Hush Damon.' A fifteen year old Luna said.

'Why? After today our brother will leave and forget all about us.' Damon pointed out.

'I wouldn't dare forget about my siblings.' Alec reminded him. 'I'm only leaving for a few months '

'A few months may very well be a decade with father.' Damon pointed out.

Alec sighed. 'I'll talk to him.'

'Enough of this, I'll go see if Filomena hasn't run away.' Luna said and left Alecs room

Filomenas room

A brunette woman was looking in the mirror while her hair was being done.

'Have you seen him?' She asked.

'Filomena, will you be calm.' Luna said.

'I'm sorry, I just... I'm just nervous.' A twenty-three year old Filomena Whitmore said. She had just told her mother to leave her room because she was only making her more nervous.

'He loves you and you love him, I don't see the problem.' Luna pointed out.

'You're too young to see the problem.' Filomena pointed out.

'Then explain it to me.' She said.

Filomena sighed, her mother had spoken to her about sex, and even though she and Alec had only kissed, she was she scared. She knew that her mother was in a loveless marriage and she didn't want that for herself. Her mother told her that all she needs to do is give Alec a child and he won't bother her.
She looked at Luna and started feeling sad because Lunas mother wasn't here to explain this to her.

'When a man and a woman are married, they are...expected to make a child and from what I've been told the...act is very painful and that you only have to...please the man.' She tried her best to explain.

'You're talking about sex?' Luna bluntly inquired.

'You know about it?' Filomena questioned.

'My father told me about...in the same way that your telling me about it.' Luna chuckled. 'Alexander won't hurt you, you've known him for five years now.'

'I know, I'm just scared...of the pain.' Filomena admitted.

'I don't wish to talk to you about my brother and yes even though this marriage will make both our parents rich, rest assured that Alexander loves you and he will not do anything to hurt you.' Luna assured.