Chapter 2: A Family?

It had been 5 months in Sojourn's desk duty.

Ashe had eventually returned, but she was still steaming mad at Junker.

Kiriko asked Ashe to sit down with her and do a card reading. Needing to know if Ashe felt the same. But pretty sure she does.

Ashe: " and why am I doing this again?" Sitting down with Kiriko and picking 3 cards.

Kiriko: " because I need to confirm something important."

Kiriko: " the first card you drew was the reverse strength card... it means loneliness, isolation, like... you lost your way" making Ashe scoff and say " a bunch of horse shit" not thinking that's true at all. Bleezlebob was standing next to her and rolled his eyes. Knowing that's 100% true, it's just that Ashe is denying it.

" the second card you drew was the reverse strength card, that you have a lot of self doubt.. insecurity.. Ashe you really feel this way?" Kiriko asked, actually shocked that she's drawing these kind of cards.

" what do you think?! Hell no! Do I look like I lost my way?! And I don't have any feelings of self doubt or insecurities at all!" Ashe said, standing up. Refusing to sit down and stay for the last card. Storming out.

Kiriko looked at the third card Ashe drew.

It was the reverse justice card. Which represented dishonestly, unaccountability, and unfairness.

" your lying..." Kiriko said, thinking Ashe's not being truthful with herself and how she feels.

When they got to Sojourn's home. When she opened the closet.

" what in tarnation is all this?!" Ashe said out loud, seeing the closet full of flowers.

Junker: " oi! Hey! Your back! Those are for you! Kiriko said that if I gave you flowers you'd forgive me!" Making Ashe say " oh really? And I bet Kiriko said buy me a months supply of chocolates will do it too huh?" Being sarcastic.

Junker: " yeah! The shipment should be here any minute!" Actually using her savings to buy them. Since Sojourn doesn't have that company credit card anymore.

Ashe: " well return em! Because I don't want em! I don't want any of this!" Grabbing the flowers and tossing them aside, out of her way so she can get into that walk in closet.

Ashe: " I don't know what Kiriko told you but-" getting cut off by Junker informing her of what happened (last chapter) what she missed.

Ashe: " well she's wrong! You don't love me! And I don't love you!" Saying it out loud. Right to Junker's face.

Junker didn't really know what to say to that.

Junker: " o-oh my mistake than..." walking away.

Kiriko soon arrived on the scene.

Ashe: " and you! Stop telling her that I love her! Because I don't!" Scolding Kiriko. After hearing what Junker told her.

Kiriko: " but you do" knowing it's the truth.

" well your wrong!" Ashe said, out loud.

" ok! Ok!" Kiriko said, defensively waving her hands. " I'm... wrong... I'll go tell Junker that..."