Chapter 3: Choices

Hana: " so... yeah..." explaining what's happened to Kiriko.

Kiriko: " look I know I told Ashe that I would totally help her out and stuff, but I'm swamped with customers for the next 2-3 weeks! And I really really need the money. This time of the month is like one of the highlights of me getting enough to push me over for the year on my shop ok? So can you just handle it?" Not hearing the full story from Hana. Getting it out into a simple vague statement of " hey, it's Hana or uh D.va Annie's babysitter and um somethings come up can you please come on over?"

And so Hana was left to deal with the situation by herself. Tracer/Lena had to report back to work her pizza delivery job. Leaving the old man known as Jack still residing at Sojourn's vacation home residence.

" here let me check your wound again" Hana said, removing his shirt. To see his god like chiseled abs. Oh god. It made Hana blush. Just touching them, running her delicate fingers along it.

To be honest, Jack had missed human contact for so long. Keeping his distance from everyone... takes a toll on a man. And... well... when a woman touches you... especially a young hot one like Hana...

But Jack tried to get that off his mind. Hell, she's just a teenager- Jack thought. Knowing he shouldn't be thinking about this. Probably thinking she doesn't even feel the same way, that she'd go for young punks instead. Not an old bag like him.

Hana started to think... damn this old man is kinda hot. Daddy.

Especially the conversations they had together, she found him to be a very caring man. Who had integrity and everything else she found attractive in a guy. Unlike the guys her age who are so immature.

" cute kid you got there" Jack said, looking at Annie break a flower vase and step on the glass with her hooves.

" oh she's not-" Hana was cut off by Jack taking out a picture of a pretty looking girl.

" that's my girl, Pharah. She takes after her mother. Ana." Jack said, adoring that old photo. " wow" Hana said, than changed her answer saying " yeah, I just love my little Annie." Lying.

Hana: " this photo looks like it's pretty old. Is she all grown up now?"

Jack: " yeah... she's in the service... but she doesn't talk to me anymore..." sounding very sad saying that.

" so where's your husband? Wouldn't want him coming in here and think another man is taking you away" Jack said, jokingly, moving the question along hearing Hana say " oh you know he's like a demon? I guess? He and I are totally separated. Like not even married anymore. I'm single." Trying to make it very obvious.

Jack: " so.. when's this Kiriko person gonna arrive?"

Hearing Hana say " well actually... she's busy right now so I guess it's just gonna be us... but don't worry I can definitely handle this." Thinking she really needs this job. Anyway, this cabin house got some pretty tight security (since that's Sojourn) so they should be safe.

Jack: " I really don't want to put you or the kid in danger" hearing Hana say " oh no, it's really no trouble at all" falling hard for Jack. " after all, you mentioned earlier that you use to be a soldier is that right? So you can definitely protect us from any bad guys that show up"

Jack: " well... it's true. I guess you'd be safer with me around." contemplating about it.

Hana: " that's just what I was thinking! Oh you must be hungry let me make you and Annie something to eat"