𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Sectumsempra

We all got woken up by Snape yelling while entering the common room.
"Wake up everyone!" He shouts. We all groan and move around on the couches.
"It's almost 2pm and you have all missed majority of your classes!" He whips his cape around and folds his arms.
"Urgh, sorry professor, we were up late planning the New Year's party." I say sluggishly.
"Draco! Your father is here to see you, and Mattheo.. your brother is here." Snape says.
"He's here?!" Mattheo jumps up from the couch and looks over at Snape, while Tom walks into the common room.

"I just got here this morning, got sorted into my house, any guesses?" Tom smirks.
"I think we all know what house you got sorted into Tom, otherwise you wouldn't be in here." Mattheo rolls his eyes.
"I heard there's a masquerade ball happening at new years? I guess I'll see all your pretty faces there." He looks towards me, before smirking and walking away.
"Get to lunch, and then go to your classes, you guys have a lot of studying to do for your upcoming N.E.W.T.s next year. Do not..disappoint." Snape says sternly before flicking his cape and stomping out the common room.
"Well, this is gonna be a lot of fun." Mattheo snarls.
"Don't let him get to you love." I walk over and kiss him on the cheek.

I head back to my dorm to take a shower and get dressed into my uniform. I grab my bag and wand, and head to Mattheo's dorm. Before knocking on the door, I could hear two distinct voices on the other side. Mattheo seems to be arguing with Tom, I couldn't really hear what they were saying, but I end up knocking on the door, and walking in.

"Hey, what's going on?" I ask.
"Nothing, let's go." Mattheo walks over and grabs my arm walking us out of the room. Tom winks and smirks at me before putting his hands in his pockets, I scoff and turn around to leave with Mattheo.
"Is everything ok?" I ask.
"Yeah, we were just having a bit of a disagreement, everything is fine though princess." He says, running his hands through his curly hair.
"Looks like we all have the same class together, how fun." Tom says, walking past us. Mattheo and I roll our eyes and walk to class.

We both get to our first class of the day, DADA. We stand beside Draco, and Theo, looking over at Tom on the other side of the room.
"Ok class, can anyone tell me what a Boggart is?" Professor Lupin asks.
"It's an amortal shape-shifting non-being that takes on the form of someone's worst fear." Hermione blurts out. I roll my eyes.
"God she is so up herself." I scoff.
"Is someone jealous of Miss Granger?" Mattheo chuckles.
"Of that pretentious know it all? Absolutely not." I cross my arms.

"Ok who wants to go first?" Professor Lupin asks the class. No one puts their hand up so he ends up picking someone.
"Draco, you're up!" Lupin steps forward and opens the wardrobe. Dracos father appears in front of him. Draco starts to sweat and breathe heavy before shouting.
"Riddikulus!" Turning his father into a circus clown. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves, and then it was my turn. I truly did not know what I was most afraid of, but I was afraid at this very moment, wondering what was about to come out of that wardrobe. Professor Lupin opens the wardrobe, and black fog appears, slowly creeping forward, until it suddenly vanished and everyone starts cheering and whistling, and I stand there shaking, about to have a panic attack.

Everyone could see that my Boggart had changed, and it was me, completely naked from head to toe. I stare at myself in sheer disbelief, stumbling, and unable to mutter the spell. Professor Lupin immediately takes hold of the situation and shouts
"Riddikulus!!" My naked body disappears and my face turns bright red from embarrassment.
"Let's move on everyone!" Professor Lupin clears his throat before asking another student to step forward.
"Vivienne, meet me after class, we must talk." Professor Lupin whispers sternly in my ear. I walk to the back of the line with Mattheo where I could see Tom staring at me, with a noticeable boner. He adjusts his trousers before looking at me again, and walks out of the classroom.