//DATABANKS: PERSONNEL FILES

...//LOADING DATABANKS...

//DATA RETRIEVED

//PERSONNEL FILES... LOADED... TRANSMITTING...

---

TK-65780

//REGISTERED NAME: Ithan Ruana

//KNOWN ALIASES: Dorn, Vod, Shiny, Eighty

//HOME PLANET: Corellia

//AFFILIATIONS: The Imperial Military - Stormtrooper Corps, Specialist Group #12/Maelstrom Squad

//KNOWN HISTORY: Little is known of Dorn's early history on Corellia as until his enlistment, very few records of his exist. It was shown that he spent time in an orphanage that was closed down to make way for more housing for workers for the Republic war effort and left to fend for himself. After enlisting - records indicate that he lied about his age to meet minimum enlistment criteria - he attended the academy on Coruscant where he graduated with full honors. Records also indicate that he has a single demerit on file for attacking a fellow cadet and leaving him with injuries that placed him in the infirmary for several days. Other than this, all instructors indicate that he was a stellar, patient, and determined cadet,

While in the academy, he was instructed by and later served on Mimban with CT-7209 (alias Kando, rank Commander - Former Coruscant Guard). These two appear to have been very close and worked together well. However, their assault on Mimban was met in an ambush where Kando was killed in the line of duty. Out of his entire squad, Dorn remained one of the few survivors.

Following the Mimban incident, he was transferred to Specialist Group 12 ("The Reinforcers" - mobile specialist unit) under the command of one Athenn Harrsk (alias Aurek) by request of commander considering the substantial decimation of his squad. This transfer request was approved.

Specialist Group 12 was deployed to Lothal to assist with the war effort there and was given over to Titian Ahuff (alias Thesh, recently demoted from Admiral - first field command). Upon entering Lothal, they aided DT-023 in his search for Rebels, and Dorn was awarded multiple commendations for valor as requested by Ahuff.

Upon completion of the tasks on Lothal, Dorn was promoted to sergeant and was awarded with a Special Forces designation as per the request of Deputy Intelligence Director Lorias Dorne.

By the request of DT-023, Dorn and his squad accompanied the Death troopers on their hunt for Jarras Venn with the assistance of Agent Inraas of the Chiss Ascendancy (full name being Inrokini'nraa'sahti). Despite the overall failure of this mission, he and his squad were able to maintain their Special Forces designation. He was later wounded on Garel and received special commendations for bravery and being wounded in action.

In addition to these known battles, Dorn also served at the battle of Yavin and Endor where he lost two members of his squad.

At the Battle of Jakku, Imperial rosters report him missing with a field promotion to Major following the death of Major Harrsk.