//SPECIAL TRANSMISSION: Celebrating 5 Years of 'BUCKETS'

Hello there!

Thank you again for taking the time to read Buckets: A Star Wars Story. When I first posted this series five long years ago, I never imagined that it would get more than a couple dozen reads. Imagine my surprise when I return from a hiatus and find that it clocked in at nearly 25k reads with more well on the way.

I was stunned and honored, truly.

Then, I realized that this year marks the fifth anniversary of Buckets, and I decided on a little project, and that project is...

Buckets: The Anniversary Edition

[Cover by TheSquareCheese]

To celebrate five years of Dorn and Maelstrom Squadron, I'm partnering up with some good friends of mine to bring you a brand-new version of the original story posted separately so that everyone who enjoys the original doesn't have to switch versi...

To celebrate five years of Dorn and Maelstrom Squadron, I'm partnering up with some good friends of mine to bring you a brand-new version of the original story posted separately so that everyone who enjoys the original doesn't have to switch versions unless they want to. This new version will be featuring brand new scenes that I cut from the original draft, entirely new scenes to tie it in with the myriad of new Star Wars content that has dropped since its inception, a fresh coat of paint with new edits and revisions, and some updates to a handful of scenes to better fit the new continuity of the series set up by its sequel, Dorn: A Star Wars Story. I also hope to include Dorn in this story with an edited and revised version of it as well to create one mega-omnibus of both edited stories, but that will be a bridge I cross if I can get to it.

Once again, thank you for all of your support! I hope to continue seeing you around in Dorn!

May the Force Be with You!

- Salt Trooper