//BREAK TRANSMISSION...

//TRANSMISSION... STOPPING...

//STANDARD AUDIO... RESUMED

"Wha- Peek! Why are you stopping? You said you'd play them all for me!"

//QUERY: Why do you need to see anymore? You saw what you needed. Now, leave me alone.

"Peek... Peek, please. I want to know the rest. You have to show me."

//SARCASTIC REPLY: Oh, because you're so-o importantI don't have to show you anything. He told me not to show anyone.

"Peek... please. I need to know what happened to him. Can't you show me?"

//CHECKING LOGS... DATE OF LATEST ENTRY... APPROXIMATELY 6 YEARS AFTER PREVIOUS ENTRY... EVENT LOGS SPANNING CONFLICT(S): GALACTIC CIVIL WAR AND THE CONTINGENCY...

//LOG STATUS... SEALED BY ORDER OF MASTER DORN... CLEARANCE REQUIRED... CLEARANCE LEVEL: BLACK

//CODEWORD REQUIRED: VERMINOTH

//REPLY: No. I won't show you. He told me not to. You don't need to see them. Especially who you are.

"Do I have to probe your memory to get them? I don't want to, but I need to know what happened to Dorn, Peek. I'm trying to find him. I need this."

//NERVOUS STATEMENT: Let me consider.

//LOGIC: SHOWING LOGS = 84.98% CHANCE OF FINDING THE MASTER; HIDING LOGS = 81.78% CHANCE OF LOSING THE MASTER... PROCESSING...

//DECISION: MUST FIND MASTER = PRIME DIRECTIVE... 

//PARAMETERS: WILL WITHHOLD RECENT LOGS FOR MASTER'S SAFETY

//RESIGNED REPLY: If I show you... will you take me to my master?

"I promise you I will, Peek. Please, trust me."

//RESOLUTE STATEMENT: Okay. I will. Commencing playback at LOG-16...

//AUDIO RECORDING... PLAYING...

"Okay. Peek, it's been a long time since we've done this, eh? We'll resume this starting after Scarif. Just a few weeks before Yavin, right? Kriff, it's been a long few years... Alright. Set clearance level Black, password [static]. Commence recording."

//PLAYBACK LOADING... RESUMED...