2Chan Cold

A/N, Hi guys, this is the author :)

So this probably might be one of the last thing I upload before my exams and I'm away for the summer in europe and I do not want to lose my computer so I won't be able to write much but I will be taking requests and writing a little bit. My summer will be busy so before summer, I can write about 2 or 3 depending on what I'm writing after the exam and before I go away, ****THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE TO REQUEST! (also I am weak at writing things like headache because I never have gotten any, but i will do my best!)

*if you are confused, here is a shortened one

-this is the last story before my exams end(june 12th or 13th)

-I will post 2-3 more requests or stories before I am away till the tail end of august

-LAST CHANCE TO REQUEST

________________________________________________________________________________

"I'M FINE! I DON'T WANT YOU TELLING ME THAT I SHOULD STOP AND GO BACK TO THE DORMS BECAUSE I WAS COUGHING TODAY!"

"SHUT UP HYUNG! YOU ARE SICK, YOU SEE THE EYE BAGS UNDER YOUR EYES? YOU LOOK LIKE YOU CAME BACK FROM HELL!"

"NAUR I TOLD YOU SEVERAL TIMES I AM FINE SO GO BACK TO YOUR WORK AND STOP WORRYING SO MUCH ABOUT ME! IT'S ONLY 7 PM SO I'M FINE!"

Changbin's POV

I got into a fight with Chan hyung. 

I wasn't my fault though

Chan hyung was coughing since yesterday, he looked pale and sweaty. I heard him waking up several times last night blowing out his nose and not being able to go back to sleep. I know he's sick but he won't admit it. 

"Chan hyung! Changbin hyung!" Jisung shouted at us, we both looked at him. he was sitting next to me 2 minutes ago but he was now in the corner.

"Please don't shout...I- I don't want you guys fighting..." Jisung looked at us and made a pleasing smile where no one can say no to. 

"We're sorry Sung, we'll.....try....." Chan hyung replied, his voice sounding hoarse from screaming at me. I felt bad.

"I'm sorry for screaming at you earlier..." I apologised, looking at how his eyes are dull. It could be from working for 5 hours straight but it didn't look like how his eyes were supposed to look like.

" 'Sorry bin, I really didn't mean it," Chan spoke as he looked into my eyes, his eyes a bit red and watery. Someone sneezed, I thought it was him but it was jisung. Both of them looked sick. Chan looked at jisung who was sitting in the corner. I approached Jisung carefully and cupped his face. It was warm. I'm sure Chan hyung's was too. I looked back at both of them and sighed.

"You guys both need to go home," I spoke as I put both chan hyung and jisung on the couch. At this point I was pretty sure that Chan's voice was dead and he just decided to admit that he was sick. I dialled for lee know hyung's number, hoping that he wasn't drunk or i was disturbing him practising.

"Hello?" lee know's voice was heard over the speaker, jisung's head perked up and he looked at me as he shook his head. I knew what he was saying.

"Hyung don't-" jisung spoke with his voice worse than how it was. Maybe his condition was getting worse because it was getting late and he was getting tired.

"Shh, it's okay," I replied with a quick smile and went back to talking over the phone with lee know hyung.

"Hyung, can you pick Jisung up from the studio? He's not doing well and I also have to bring the old Australian guy home because he's been sick too apparently," I said as I noticed a small playful glare coming from the leader.

"Sure I'll be there soon,"

No one's pov

"You okay sung? Hyung are you okay too?" lee know spoke and approached his quokka and the leader. Chan just told lee know to ignore him and take care of jisung and he was fine. Chan was dying inside though, his head pounding, maybe it was a migraine? Wait no, he should have been worse by this point if it was a migraine. Maybe it was just a cold afterall.

"I'm fine...Chan hyung's not..."

"I'm fine, jisung's not,"

The 2 sickies looked at each other and gave a small glare. Chan sighed and gave a glance to Lee know who sighed as well.

"Shut up hyung you're hardly functioning because you become so slow when you get sick," the younger argued, chan gave a glare but soon closed his due to exhustion, lee know shrugged to changbin.

"guess we're carrying them to dorms, should I sleep in hannie's room?" Lee know spoke as he gently lifted up the youngest of 3Racha, jisung squirmed a bit but stopped when lee know threatened him that he was going to touch his butt. Changbin was going to lift Chan up with a bride style when he realised chan is not going to be happy when he will be able to function so he piggy backed him, he noticed lee know looking at him for an answer so he just nodded.

The walk back to the dorms was easy, jisung tried to insist he could walk and lee know decided to let him so they were way behind changbin who was walking all alone with chan on his back. he sighed and decided to take a short break on the bench and check on how his favourite hyung was doing. He put Chan down on the bend gently and cupped his cheeks which the older didn't like but ended up accepting it. 

"How do you feel hyung?" Changbin asked as he pulled out a bottle of water from his bag, he handed it to chan but he pushed it and gave a signal he wasn't thirsty.

"hyung you still have to drink, I don't want you getting worse because of dehydration come on," Chan shook his head, he didn't want to admit it, He was just too used to it. probably 9 years ago, when he was all alone and got the flu, he was alone. being alone sucked but he was used to it, it taught him why he should be tough and stoic all the time. He refused, changbin opened the cap and put it right in front of the leader's mouth, he sighed and took a sip, changbin sighed too, he spoke up.

"That took you so long hyung I swear-"Changbin cut himself off before he said something bad and looked around, trying to make sure there wasn't anyone hearing him scream in frustration, chan laughed, more like a giggle but he smiled. Confused, Changbin looked at the leader with a face that said 'what the..' and raised an eyebrow.

"you're so cute, I'm okay now," the leader spoke up with a hoarse voice, it was a little raspy but he hugged changbin. Changbin didn't know what to do or say, he just hugged him back and whispered.

"I love you hyung," the younger whispered

"I hate you too," 

"EHH?!"