Jisung-Stomach Ache

Requested by 

"How long will the drive be?"

"About 2 hours, but if we're lucky, then 3 hours." Lee Know said with a smirk on his face to Jisung, probably because he got to drive the car this time and also because he knew jisung was tired of lee know being sarcastic. The members splitted into 4 members in each car.Lee Know,I.N, Felix and Jisung and the others were Chan,Changbin, Seungmin and Hyunjin.

"Alright see y'all in the first gas stop soon!" Chan announced and went inside his car to start driving for the trip. Jisung, who sat behind with felix, felt his stomach feeling funny but ignored it.

"Hey Hyung did we pack motion sickness preventing pill thingys?" the youngest asked lee know looking slightly worried.

"Yea, we did. It's in the pocket next to Han's seat. Do you need them right now?"

"I think I do..." Jeongin swallowed his saliva, looking a little pale.

"Hey Sung, can you pass Innie those pills on the car pocket? It's the ones with the green boxes." Lee Know asked with an urge, seeing the younger boy has started to feel nauseous.

"Got it." Jisung replied shortly, bending over his abdomen, trying to reach for it, but his body decided to betray him as he felt his stomach cramping. He quickly acted like he was fine and gave the pills to hyunjin, who thanked him and swallowed the pills right away.

"If any of you guys don't feel good during the ride, just tell anyone. Because we can tell chan and stop at a gas station or something." Lee Know looked at the mirror reflecting the back seats where the other 2 were almost dozing off. Jisung, whose stomach was now having a whole party, wasn't feeling so snazzy. His stomach was cramping and he kinda wanted to use the bathroom but tried to ignore it. Felix, who was sitting next to him, realised he looked a little pale, his hands near his stomach as he was closing his eyes, probably trying to fall asleep.

"Sung you okay?" Felix asked his twin, who opened his eyes when Felix asked him.

"Yea I'm good." Jisung replied shortly, who was sweaty with cold sweat, looking pale. Jeongin woke up as Jisung said he was fine, catching the attention of the 00liners in the car, as they asked if he was okay.

"I'm fine but is Jisung hyung okay? Hyung, are you okay?" Jeongin asked worriedly, looking at jisung who was now looking down on the floor.

"Jisung, are you nauseous right now? We can pull over if we want to. There is a gas station nearby." Lee Know asked Jisung worriedly.

"N..no I'm not nauseous..." han replied as he tried to stabilise his voice trembling.

"Which part of it hurts? The upper or the abdomen?" lee know, now looking urgent, asking hyunjin to dial Chan and asking han his condition.

"The upper..." Jisung lied as he was wincing at the pain, trembling.

"Do you need to pull over or not?" Lee Know asked carefully.

"S..sort of i guess?" Han replied looking at the floor, not wanting to have everyone know that he needed to use the bathroom but apparently there was no choice. Jeongin explained the situation to chan, telling the other car that they will make a stop. Jisung was holding on to his dear life, his stomach cramping and urge of having to use the bathroom. Felix gently rubbed Jisung's back, who was shaky and his arms both around his abdomen.

"Hey, we have about 3 minutes left until the stop, just hang on a little." Lee Know looked back worriedly as he drove, waiting for a response from the younger but Jisung was already occupied by Felix, who tried to distract him and give helpful words but it seemed not to work.