Minsung-Upset Stomach

Jisung woke up, feeling like an absolute shit. His bed sheets are wet so as his pillow. He didn't smell nice, he found himself sweating all over lee know's bed which explained the reason. Lee know was not in his room but talking with chan outside of the dorm living room. Jisung was in this dorm because their dorm needed to be renovated. Jisung opened his eyes, the lights were turned off so he tried keeping his eyes open. His head was pounding a little by little as he dat up, his hands going to his stomach and pressing it down. He felt the pain coming through his lower abdomen, thinking them if he uses the bathroom, he'll feel better. He walked to the hallways, no one noticed him, I.N and Felix and Hyunjin were playing a game so as Seungmin while Chan, Lee know and Changbin were talking about something in the other room. Jisung walked into the bathroom, making sure he locked the door behind him, he didn't really know what to do so he stood there, leaning on the cold tile walls, clutching his stomach. He thought maybe actually using the bathroom could help so he just sat on the toilet, wait for things to happen which did but it only gave him more discomfort. He waited for it to finish so he can lay back down.

Jisung's POV

My stomach was hurting so much. I didn't know why though. Maybe it was stress? But I never felt stressed in this dorm. I didn't know why my stomach was hurting, I didn't feel to nauseous but my lower stomach was hurting. So I'm here. Trying to get everything out by taking a shit but it didn't work. My stomach kept on making weird noises, I really couldn't stand this anymore. It felt like it was too much. I tried to finish my whatever business as quick as I could and got out. I stared at the mirror, the colour gone in my face within 10 minutes. My head was throbbing as well and hurting even more than when I first came inside the bathroom, so as my stomach. I washed my hands and grabbed a towel to put over the soggy sheets. I laid back down, covered myself with blankets and tried to fall asleep. I felt like I was falling asleep until I heard a noise coming from outside. Probably a few people drunk and shouting. I tried to cover my ears with a pillow but it didn't work. I tossed and turned until I felt like I couldn't take it anymore.

No one's POV

Jisung stood up. He couldn't do this anymore. He stared at the door with his teary eyes and tried to walk out, probably to lee know. He had both hands around his stomach, his body shaking. Despite his temperature, he felt like he was gonna freeze to death. Jisung walked towards the room where 2bins and lee know was in, the door was closed. He tried to open it but his legs gave out.

"AAK-" jisung let out a short scream as he fell, the door of the room opened.

"Jisung? Sung- what-?" chan came out of the door, seeing jisung on the floor.

"What happened?" changbin and lee know came out of the room. Lee know froze for a second, not knowing what happened, but he soon tried to pick jisung up.

"H-hyung....." jisung said as he held on to lee know's arm and tried to stand up. He now felt worse, his head pounding, his stomach was making upset growls, he was shaky and cold. Jisung tried to speak and explain but lee know started talking first.

"Did you hit your head? The noise was pretty loud, you okay?" he then put his hand on jisung's head and gently rubbed where it hit the ground. Jisung couldn't help but start to tear up.

"Sung-ah, you look really pale and sweaty. What happened? Can you tell us please?" Lee know asked once more, looking at jisung with worry.

"I- *sniff m-my stomach hurts, so as my h-head and I- feel nauseous..." Jisung explained to lee know who was patiently waiting for jisung to speak.

"Do you think you might get sick? Or..." lee know asked as he cupped jisung's cheeks. He definitely had a fever.

"C-can we not talk about getting sick or-" Jisung finally broke down, more tears forming in his eyes and falling out, landing on the floor.