Seungmin-Stomach Bug

requested by Hinata_utaitekpop

 Seungmin woke up by the sounds of 00liners screaming their lungs out, some thudding on the floor woke him up. It only took seconds for seungmin to realise they were probably fighting, in a playful way and jeongin was dying on the couch because of them. He can assum what was going on, lee know air frying something, hopefully not hyunjin, jeongin dying probably because chan is walking around half naked, changbin trying to convince han to go gymming but lee know being protective over him, and felix just being a good kiddo and sitting on the floor like it's normal. what a great life, seungmin thought. He then proceeded to stand up from the bed, he felt his abdomen achy. not hurting but just a bit sick, maybe he made the mistake of eating something too spicy? well, if it was too spicy, jisung should be stuck on the toilet the whole night and jisung was literally hibernating so probably not because they ate the same thing. He looked around nervously, he didn't know either. Just a funny little ticklish ache in his abdomen, he walked to the bathroom and closed the door, staring at the mirror and brushing it off. he went to the kitchen to get something for the day. Just a piece of toast. He really didn't want to risk being sick. sure it was christmas break but who wants to be sick on christmas? nobody. Exactly nobody because it would've been a nightmare, so he decided to take it easy. 

"SEUNGMIN HYUNG HELP-" Jeongin shouted as he ran behind seungmin who was trying to finish his breakfast. he looked behind at the younger who looked half having fun and the other half pissed off and scared at the same time.

"what's wrong?" seungmin said as he muched on his toast with his eyes widening s he saw the youngest hide behind him. he found it kinda cute.

"Lee know hyung's trying to air fry hyunjin hyung and he tried to feed him tissues!" jeongin snitched on lee know who gave a playful glare with the expression of 'don't worry i bite'. Seungmin rolled his eyes and took another bite from his toast. something stopped him, he wasn't even halfway finished with the toast but something told him to stop. his stomach told him. He didn't though, he didn't want to look weird, not eating anything so he took another bite from his toast, he gagged. 

'uh oh' seungmin thought to himself.

"hyung? hyung are you okay?" jeongin put a hand on seungmin's shoulder, seungmin gagged again, he put his index finder up to give a 'one sec' and dashed to the bathroom.

"H-hey! wait!" Jeongin exclaimed as he chased Seungmin to the bathroom, he knew something was wrong, seungmin only ran in the house for 2 things, one, he had to use the bathroom urgently, two, lee know tried to feed him something 'inappropreate'.

seungmin reached the bathroom, he stood and bent over, he grabbed the door frame and retched harshly. a small stream of vomit came out. from his mouth and his nostrils. half of it was coughed out and the other half of it coming out from retching so hard and forcefully becuase he couldn't breathe. He retched again, a mouthful of vomit landing on the cold tiles and his socks again. He felt a hand on his back, encouraging him to sit down or at least that's what he thought. He crouched down and heaved a few more times before he stopped vomiting. his face pale and flushed, he never knew someone can become so sick this quick after one episode of vomiting. he could hear the other's talking, the world seemed like it was spinning around for him, he sat down and hugged his stomach that he didn't even know when it started to ache, his head pounding because of the hotness he felt around his forehead, great. he was sick. amazing.

"Seungmin you good?" lee know asked, he brought a cold towel to put it on the back of seungmin's neck. Seungmin just nodded. he pressed his palm against his stomach, he saw jisung looking a bit sick aswell.