Ruby Rose

(Props to SunnyDrop on DeviantArt for the art)

               Your exploration was cut short by a sexy song playing and your eyes followed where the source was. A red headed woman walked out, sporting floral themed lingerie and black high heels. Her skin was pale, but not sickly, it was enchanting. The dimmed lights glew a deep rose color. With a spotlight on her, she strutted her way up the steps, accentuating her ass with each step. Adding a swing to her hips and a sneaky smile plastered on her face. Her eyes were a glittering silver that stood out under the white spotlight that highlighted her against the deep background. Once she met the pole she hooked her leg around it and spun around, slowly descending to the floor of the stage. As she hit the floor she slid her front half of herself down towards the audience, shaking her ass to any lucky person who sat behind her. She then swung her backside around to the front, her shoulder blade resting against the pole, legs spread wide and shook her legs, making her ass and thighs jiggle for your side of the audience to see. She used some momentum to flip her legs up and around the pole, the pole began to spin as she stretched up to place her hands up higher on the pole behind her. Her legs let go and regroup with the shiny black metal. Her movements matched the beat of the song, purposeful and graceful. Each movement flowed like water. She then grinded the front of the pole bringing focus to her chest.

         Her eyes seemed to flash. Distracting the audience enough for her to take her top off. Her breasts were now bare. Your eyes were focused on her breast and on her body, how it curved and bowed to each movement she made. The contours of her hips rubbing against the pole. Her body slunk down now laid across the stage and her legs spread out she rubbed her pussy on the pole, making obvious exaggerated gestures and expressions of pleasure. She raised herself up, bent over shaking her ass and lightly bouncing it off the pole. The music came to a slow end and she blew a kiss to the audience with a wink and strutted off the stage as she entered it. You were in awe. She was gorgeous. You needed her. You wanted to watch as her hips moved off of yours as they did around the pole. And you were going to get it.

             You found her off the stage, she was at the bar chatting with another scantily dressed woman. You greeted her and said that she danced really well.

"Oh, thank you so much!" The red headed woman gleamed with joy. She was contagiously sweet.

"I'm y/n, what about you?" You introduced yourself.

"Stage name is Rosella. But you can call me Ruby, I like you," She smirked and looked you up and down. Then a thought shone in her eyes, it was mischievous. She began to speak again. "You know, there are other services we give here." Her hand started to trace up your arm to your shoulder and back down to your hand where she lingered for a moment before backing her own away.

"Mind giving me the options?" You ask suggestively. She giggled and nodded.

"We offer sexual services as well, if a dancer is interested and you're willing to spend the lien we do nearly anything you want. Boundaries apply of course." Ruby responded.

"Well, what's your price?" You asked.

"Hmmm usually it'd be 200 a round but...you can hit it for free. You're very handsome and charming, but don't hope all the workers here will cut you such a deal." She grabbed your hand gently leading you away from your guys seat at the bar.

         Ruby or Rosella led you to her private suite. It was heavily rose themed, but far from tacky. It was elegant. The bed was large and plush, a wall of toys all also themed hung on their hooks, shelf's, and racks. She slid the sign to occupied on her door and shut then locked it.

"Alright pretty boy, show me what you got." Ruby cooed.

          You got close and grasped her hips in you hands pulling her close.