Blake Belladona

⚠️It finna be EXTRA SPICY some voyeurism, choking rough mind numbing sex⚠️

It's been a couple of nights since you last visited the club. You walked in, scanning the floors for any familiar faces. You notice Ruby on a balcony talking to a raven haired girl. Her hair was long, and a bow rested on top of her head. She wore a dominatrix inspired two-piece, latex, and metal being the main concept. Ruby smiled and pointed to you. The mysterious woman looked at you and smiled. It seems that Ruby has been putting in a good word for you. Weiss joined the group, putting her hand on the other woman's shoulder.

You were able to read her lips, "He is a fun one. He can handle you." The black haired woman looked back at you and had a look of determination on her face.

It enthralled you. You went and had a couple of drinks. Tequila sunrises and a vodka cranberry or two. The lights suddenly dimmed to a dark shade of violet. Your head turned to the stage. It was the woman from the balcony. She met your gaze, her eyes were a bright yellow. She beckoned you with the movements of her hand. You walked to the edge of the stage. Her hand ghosted under your chin, turning your gaze upward to you.

"We're going to have some fun, pretty boy." Her voice was sultry. Like a temptress or succubi.

She returned to the center of the stage. Her hips swayed with the music. Her hips dipped down with the beat. And she used a heel and ghosted under your chin again. Moving your gaze to hers.

"Come up here." She demanded.

She reached a hand to you and helped you up to the stage. Multiple women cheered, some voices you recognized, some new. She moved you to the center, and you became her pole.

"Don't be shy, touch me." The woman stated.

While she danced and twisted around you, your hands traced her body.

"Just let me know if I overstep." She chuckled at the comment.

"They weren't kidding that you're a sweetheart, I heard all about you and Weiss, as well as Ruby and Yang." She trailed on.

"I'm glad I made a good impression." You reply.

She kneeled in front of you.

"Oh, more than that, say are you down for an audience?" Her hand palmed your cock through your pants.

"I don't mind." You answered.

"The names Blake, use Belle on stage though." She unzipped your pants and moved the opening of your boxers so your dick could pop through the opening.

"Yes Belle." You confirm. She let out a satisfied chuckle.

Her mouth wrapped around your dick, sucking and licking. Her hand pumped what she couldn't take. You decide to grab her hair. She seemed the type. Belle moaned and sucked with more fever. Her mouth came off your cock with a pop. She pulled a condom out from between her breasts and opened the sachet. Putting the condom on you.

"Would you like to make this more of a show?" You questioned.

"Please." Belle replied. Her bright eyes looking up to you.

"How far would you like to go?" You asked.

"You can do pretty much whatever, either way my tips go up with it." Belle responded. She had a look of mischief.

"I'll make you as much money as I can then." You stated.

She smiled, then you pushed her to the stage floor, careful of her head to not hit the floor. You pushed her top up above her breasts, revealing them to the audience, a couple bills flew up to the stage. Your mouth attacked her nape and shoulder, lightly biting and kissing the skin. Her body reacted, subconsciously getting closer to you. Hot kisses trailed down to her bottoms, you pulled them off. Scanning the crowd for one of her coworkers you see Yang watching intently. You decide to throw the bottoms to her. She caught them skillfully and laughed. Quite a large amount of money came to the stage edges.

"You are outstanding (Y\N)." Belle said, "Time for me to take the spotlight though."

Belle flipped the two of you around. She spun you guys to face the largest section of the audience. She hopped onto your lap facing them. Raising her hips to your hard cock. She lowered herself onto you. Moaning at your penetration. She bounced on top of you leaning forward to get good leverage. Her ass jiggled, you watched them as they moved. You pull her back by her throat, lightly choking her as you use your free hand to grab her right leg and lift it up as you drilled into her.

"Ah~ Yes! Harder!" Belle screamed.

Your grip becomes tighter on her throat and you catch a glimpse of Weiss and Ruby in the front row. They're throwing bills and dancing, cheering for Belle and you. You let go of her leg and move your hand to her clit.

Belle screamed again. Your hand made hasty circles, matching your pace. Her hands gripped to the hard epoxy stage, her knuckles white from trying to ground herself.

"Oh Gods!" Her hips began to flutter and spasm as her climax hit her. You pulled out, and she squirted, nearly reaching the edge of the stage. Racks started flying up to the stage.

You re-entered her and kept going at your previous pace, increasing the pressure on her clit.

"AH! Fuck! AAh!" She kept moaning and screaming as you kept going.

She came again fast, her legs giving out and spasming. You came once she did, not relenting and helping her ride out her second orgasm. You slowed for a moment to regain your composure. You then got up quickly and brought her with you. Her arms wrapped around you as you held her. Still thrusting into her. Belle was drooling and nearly limp.

"You okay?" You asked worryingly

"Yes! Hell, yes, I am! Again! Make me cum again!" Belle begged.

You thrusted into her again, your arms supporting her as you fucked her. Her dark hair was disheveled and stuck to her skin from her sweat.

"Fuck her good!" Yang yelled from the edge.

She began to hit the stage edge on beat with your thrusts, and a couple of people joined her. Eventually the stage was enclosed with people hitting the beat. Ruby and Weiss were next to Yang in front of you guys. The volume seemed to increase as Belle got louder. Money was endless at this point, the outer edge was covered in bills. Mission successful.

Belle's head hung back as she came a third time. Her whole body shook. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she hit her peak. Her moans were more so shrieks as her orgasm drained her.

The crowd erupted in cheers. Money rained from the sides. Ruby and the other girls came up and retrieved Blake. Taking her to her room. You cleaned yourself up quickly, noticing the wet spot on your pants.

You began to gather the bills on the stage. Putting them wherever you could. Then, you found Ruby and asked her where Blake's room was. She laughed at your disheveled look and helped carry some of the money.

"You really let her have it!" Ruby exclaimed.

"Hey, she said make her money." You shrugged.

"Well it definitely worked." She gestured to the handfuls of cash.

Finally, you guys made it to her room. Opening her door, she was on her bed.

"Oh hey guys!" Blake noticed the cash, "Oh thank you so much!"

"No problem, Blake." Ruby and you put it on her dresser.

Ruby counted it as she banded it.

"Holy shit you guys made 4,565 lien!!" Ruby yelled.

"No Blake made it." You state, "And she actually made 6,565 lien." You pull out 2k out of your wallet.

Both of their jaws dropped. You handed Ruby a grand for herself.

"Thank you so much (Y/n)." Blake thanked profusely.

"I told you I'd make you money." You winked and left her room.

Many stopped you on your way out, offering to buy drinks, and you declined. Thanking them for their offers, you bid farewells to Yang and Weiss. They were talking at a table with some clients. Both of them gave you kisses on your cheeks.

"Thanks girls." You smile. Then you walk out of the club.

Another wonderful night.