Yang Xiao Long

Credits to yaya_(y8ay8a) for the image.

Fun fact Yangs stripper name is derived from the Latin name for yellow which is "Flavus" I just made it feminine and then ta da!

⚠️This will not have a sex scene but will have heavily suggestive content. You have been warned. ⚠️

                It was a few nights after you came to the Valen Club the last time. Ruby still very much on your mind you decided to visit her and see how she was doing. As you walked in you noticed a new girl on the stage. A classic bright blonde, bombshell woman.

           She was strutting around the pole, one hand holding tightly to it, her outfit was ribbon, tied carefully around her chest to cover her nipples and another piece tied thoughtfully to make a makeshift pair of panties. Though they left little to the imagination. Her hair was long and messy, her eyes were a lilac that contrasted strongly against the warm colors of the club and her own ensemble. Suddenly the song playing became rap, a strong female lead took over the lyrics and the beauty followed them, shaking her ass to the music and doing some sensual floor work. Suddenly a group of customers started cheering.

"Flava! Flava!"

             The woman smiled and winked to the crowd as she hit a pose that was part of the choreography. Her breasts were large, honestly it was a miracle that the ribbon was holding up. Her hair a bright flame as the lights dimmed, her eyes became a deep red, she seemed to buzz with a new energy. Pulling a loop from the bow tied at her back letting the ribbon fall. Cheers erupted from the audience as well as bills flying up to the stage. The song ended and she did a final trick, sliding into a split and bouncing up and down as if she was riding a cock. Then as easily as she slid down she slid back up and sashayed off the stage.

             You found her later in the night at a seating area with couches and plush seats. She now wore a golden set of bra and panties with lilac heels to match her eyes. She flashed a smile to you and beckoned you to sit next to her.

"Why hello handsome nice to see you." She smiled.

"Flava was it?" You questioned.

"You can call me Yang, I have a feeling we'll become pretty close by the end of tonight." The bombshells eyes traveled up and down your frame.

"So. What services do you offer?" You asked.

"The usual sex, sexual favors, lap dances, whatever your fantasy demands." Yang replied as she stretched out and laid back against the arm of the sofa you two shared. Her legs across splayed across your lap.

"Hmm. How much for a lap dance?" You started to pull out your wallet.

"For you I'll take 50, you are a sight for sore eyes and honestly if I wasn't here working I'd do it for free, but sadly even the wicked need money." She frowned, resting her head on her hand.

          You pulled the 50 from your wallet and handed it to the dancer. She accepted it and bowed her head in respect. She yelled over to the DJ.

"Give me some fuckin music man!" She waved her hand.

          The DJ nodded and starting to play a deep based song, the base almost shaking the club. Filthy lyrics began too poor from the speakers. Yang flashed a smile and climbed onto your lap.

"You wouldn't mind if I got a bit more...comfortable would you?" She ground her hips again your own sending waves of pleasure through you.

"Would you mind if I got a lil handsy?" Your hands rested at her hips and trailed up and down her sides. She rolled her hips in rhythm to the beat.

"Not at all." She leaned back, hand's holding onto your ankles still moving her hips as you got the perfect view of her under boob hidden under the bra.

         Yang flipped over, making a perfect landing and got close up to your face. You are able to smell the citrus perfume on her skin. She cupped one of your sides of you face with her hand and then pulled you into her chest. Shaking her chest to let you enjoy the entirety of her boobs. You held onto her hips enjoying the moment. They were soft and warm. You lay a kiss on one and she smirked. Yang got up and turned around now her ass in front of you, you can see the perfect outline of her pussy. You traced your hand up the back of her thigh stopping just before her ass.

"Just know this is a lot more than I let most people do for free mister." Yang gleamed with confidence.

         She began to twerk on your lap, lightly bouncing off your lap. She did some body rolls and showed off her curves when the song ended and she bowed.

          You pulled another 10 out of your wallet.

"Thank you very much Yang, I enjoyed the dance." You winked.

"You're more than welcome to come back again!" Yang winked.