Nora Valkyrie

(Thanks to EmeraldSpencer on Deviant art for the cover photo!)

⚠️SEXUAL ACTIONS AND THEMES BE WARNED⚠️

(Fun fact: Nora's stage name is derived from the norse word for woman, which is kvenna)

Another night and the club and the music is bouncing tonight. The music Is upbeat, much different than it's sensual feel.ance music that is played. A bubbly girl popped out on stage, short ginger hair and bright blue eyes. She wore a bright pink mini skirt hemmed with an equally bright blue. As well as pasties in the shape of hearts that matched the blue on her skirt. She danced around the stage, she seemed full of energy. A large smile plastered on her face.

You walk closer to the stage, watching the redhead intently, and eventually, you reach the edge. The girl skips over to you. Then drops into a split, bouncing herself off the ground as if she was riding a cock. A move you recognized was Yang's signature. Giving you a wink as she stood back up. She spun around what was not a pole, but a large hammer. It was smashed into the stage to keep it steady. She wrapped her legs around the long handle, leaning back to grind against it. The skirt blocked the complete view of what was happening, but a twirl later showed she had no panties on. It excited you, your gaze more dead set on the twirling beauty as she played with the hammer. Teasing the tip of the handle. Giving the look.

Will I?

By the gods you hoped she would. Normally you could keep your cool but something about this one made your nerves tingle. Suddenly she laid down onto the stage, legs spread and legs shaking, showing the audience her pretty pink pussy. Her face and body movements feigned an orgasm. But, you were going to be giving her one after this. You were determined. The bright girl made eye contact with you as she slunk up onto her knees straddling air. She crawled over to you on beat with the music. Then proceeded to make a blowjob motion to you, then winked as she swung around flashing her bubble butt and crawled to the other side of the stage and proceeded to jiggle her tits to the crowd. She got up with one quick smooth motion and skipped around the stage again one hand on the handle of her hammer. And with the last beat of the song she jumped onto the hammer, straddling the head and if she was riding it. The lights dimmed dramatically and lit up another stage.

You were able to find her as she was exiting the stage, you reached an arm out to her to help her down the steps.

"Oh why thank you kind gentleman." She jested. Her blue eyes filled with mischief. They lit up further upon seeing who you were.

"Of course, anything for a gorgeous lady as yourself." You retorted.

"Well the others weren't kidding about your charm, I'm interested in seeing if the rest they said was true." The redhead flirted.

"And I'm interested to see if your head is as good as it seems, what's your name?" You flirted back.

"My name is Venna." Venna responded. A blush dusting her cheeks at your sudden move.

You kiss her hand and help her down the steps, a hand wrapping around her waist.

"How about we take this back to my suite, hm?" Venna suggested.

"Lead the way." You answered.

The woman led you across the club, Weiss and Yang noticing you two and smiling. Blake was in your guys path and leaned in close to Venna.

"Prepare to have your back blown out baby." She whispered into her ear.

"I'm counting on it." She replied. You snickered.

Finally, the two reach her door and enter, barely making it in without having your hands all over each other. The room was pink, hearts were obviously the main theme. There was something about Venna that was electric. She pushes you to her bed, already unbuckling your belt. You took off your shirt. She already had your pants off by the time you got the shirt over your head.