Chapter Sixty Three.

LXIII. Heartbreak Weather

      When Odessa arrived at the dojo, she felt some relief that her dad's car wasn't there

When Odessa arrived at the dojo, she felt some relief that her dad's car wasn't there. She didn't see any of her Senseis cars, actually, which made her wonder what they were doing today. What she did see was Robby and she held her breath as they made eye contact. "Hey, Dess." He greeted first with a small smile.

Robby now being apart of the team made things slightly awkward. They were on good terms. Odessa didn't have a problem with him like others did, especially Eli, which made her nervous to think about. "Hey, Robby." She said back with a smile as well.

He stuffed his hands in the pockets of his shorts. He could feel the awkward tension that was still between them. "So, uh. . ."

She cleared her throat. "I'm really glad you're back." She said out loud.

His eyes widened in the slightest. "Yeah?"

"Of course I am. I'm glad the feuding is all over. I just hope all of us being together goes smoothly." She hoped.

Robby nodded. "Yeah, I totally agree."

When they entered the backyard, Eli spotted them from where he was standing with the guys. His face fell slightly but it was noticeable. To Odessa, anyway. "Let's hope there's not another mall fight part 2." Robby said as a joke.

She laughed slightly. "Crossing my fingers." She replied with raised her crossed fingers.

From across the backyard, Oliver watched Eli's facial expression change five times while he watched the pair have a conversation. "I can literally see the wheels turning in your head, dude."

Grayson came up behind him and slapped him on the back, making Eli flinch. "Yeah. Are you worried that your girlfriend's ex is here?" He teased him.

He rolled his eyes. "I'm not worried. I just can't believe that piece of shit's on our team." He spoke bitterly.

"Oh, so not worried. Just bitter." Oliver pointed out and he and Grayson laughed. Demetri nudged his ribs.

Miguel rolled his eyes at them. "All right. Relax. Okay? He wants exactly what we want. Gonna be okay."

"What's gonna be okay?" Odessa voiced when she joined them.

Their heads turned to her. "Nothing, babe—"

"Eli's bitter that Robby's apart of the team now." Demetri interrupted, causing Oliver to slip out a loud laugh.

"I'm not bitter!" Eli snapped.

Grayson pinched his fingers together. "Only slightly bitter."

Odessa smiled slightly and leaned into Eli, her arms going around his neck. "You have nothing to be worried out. Robby's doing the right thing. Right, Miguel?"