4.

Christopher

As my eyes opened, I smiled thanking God that it wasn't a dream. Pushing the covers away from me as I went to my bathroom, taking a piss before I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

My feet carried my body downstairs, but my eyes had a mind of their own as they wondered Sasha's body. Her back facing me as she stood there facing the stove. I know it was wrong of me after all she's done but I'm still a man. I watched her back side as she danced a little to the music that was playing through her headphones. The grey high waisted leggings she had on fit her perfectly and the crop top she had on matched.

Shaking my self out of my thoughts, I walked over the island and sat down as I peeked at what she was making.

"Good morning" I said loud enough for her to hear as she turned around.

"Hey!" She took you her headphones and sat her phone down.
"How did you sleep?"

"Great, best sleep I've ever gotten." I smiled as she grabbed two plates out of the cabinet.

"Great, I'm glad to hear that." She smiled, as she sat a white square plate in front of me. She sat the other across the island and turned her back to me again.

"Well I hope you're hungry, I was gonna take you out for breakfast but I thought a home cooked meal sounded nice and to be honest I really didn't wanna get ready." Her beautiful laughter filled my ears as she grabbed the biscuits out of the oven.

I looked down at my full plate in awe. Biscuits and gravy, cheesy eggs, hashbrowns, and bacon. My mouth watered at the sight of the meal. I grabbed my fork and dug in, moaning at the heavenly flavors that filled my mouth.

Her slight chuckles were heard here and there as we ate. Probably laughing at how I was eating, food was all over my mouth and I just kept shoving food in.

Sasha

Chris was moaning as he ate his food, which made me feel good, knowing that I could cook food that he liked. I got up and grabbed two cups out of the cabinet and grabbed some oj.

"Orange juice okay?" He nodded, not stopping to answer, he just kept eating. As I sat the Orange juice in front of him he chewed the rest of the food he had in his mouth and smiled, taking a sip of the juice. Sitting down, I ate my food and gave him the rest that I couldn't eat as he thanked me.

"Okay, why don't you go get ready so we can go shopping. We have a lot to get." I grabbed our plates and started to wash them and dry them. Putting up the plates I turned to see him still sitting there staring at me.

"You okay?" He nodded and got up.

"Is there anything I can do to repay you for all that you've done? Like clean the house, mow the grass, cook, anything?"

"You can give me a hug and then go get ready." I smiled as he returned it. He came closer as I raised my arms for a hug. His cold hands rested on my waist were only skin showed as the same feeling rushed through my body. His finger tips spread out, a couple sliding up my crop top as he hugged me. My arms wrapped around his torso as he head sat in the crook of my neck, a slight smile spread on my lips as our bodies touched.

"Thank you." His slight beard and breath tickled my neck as he whispered.

"You're welcome."

*

A good 9 hours later, it was 8 at night and we were exhausted. The bags that filled my car was unbelievable.

"Were gonna have pretty nice legs after taking all these things upstairs to your room." He laughed as we passed each other on the stairs.