7.

Sasha
It's been about a week since the barbeque, Chris has officially lived with me for 10 days now and we are really starting to grow closer to each other.

Today I was taking Chris to Trevor's studio to see if he could sing and maybe start working there, I know that he would feel better about himself and feel better about living with me if he had a job and did something he enjoyed.

"You nervous?" I asked rubbing his arm as we sat in the parking lot.

"A little bit but, I'm ready!" He nodded and opened his door.

We walked in together, Christopher just a little bit behind me.

"Hey Sasha, you can go on back." My cousins Secretary smiled and let us go to the back.

I opened the door to see an empty studio.

"Go in that room right there, get comfortable, and you can loosen up while we wait." He nodded and walked into the booth.

I knew how to work all the controls, I've seen T do it a million times.

"Alright Chris, start singing something." He nodded and took a deep breath.

"Could you start a beat for me?"

"Fast or slow?"

"Slow." He breathed

As the beat started me waited a second, I hit the recorder and sat back.

" Look at us, never thought it would be you
Who found who, girl we may never know
It's enough knowing that I won't lose my way
But getting here wasn't easy
We bend, don't break that's the story of us
No give or take, didn't get me nowhere
I've learned from the hurt along the way
And it brought me right to you babe
I'm taking every road under the sun
Every dead-end love brought another one
I should be fuming at all the time we wasted
But a million wrongs lead me right to, right to you
Right here, I'm right here with you
Yes right here, so right here with you
Right here, I'm right here with you
Yes right here, so right here with you.." He died down and clapping came behind me as I turned around.

"That was great." T clapped as he made his way to the chair that was next to me.

"Thank you." Chris smiled and locked eyes with me. That song was beautiful, I can't believe he just made that up.

"Now your first song can't be all slow. I've been working on this piece and I think you're perfect for it. If you can nail this, I think we can get you out to the public in no time." My jaw dropped and Chris' eyes were about to pop out of his head.

Trevor handed Chris a couple papers and then came back and sat by me. He started a catchy beat and told Chris when to come in.

" Move your body out on the floor
Put your troubles aside, start livin'
Anybody can let go
Throw away all your problems, 'cause right now it's party time
Girl, don't feel outta place'
Cause I, I'm in love with this feelin' now, now ah
Hope that this will last a while, we should make it last a while."

He sang the whole song and it was already one of the best songs I've ever heard. Chris was smiling and getting in to the song, he looks happy, he looked like he loved what he was doing.

When the song came to the ending Trevor played the recording and it sounded amazing.

"Well, I think we got a new singer for us! What's your name kid?" I smiled and so did he.

"Chris Brown."

"Well Chris, let me talk to some of the producers, and I may being you in again this week to sing it again but other than that, I think this song is going to be a huge hit." He walked out of the room and I ran to where Chris was and jumped in his arms as twirled us around.