5.

Christopher

"Morning ladies." My Raspy Voice flowed along with my country accent as I walked down the last few steps on the stairs, my hands in the pocket of my hoodie.

"Hey you're up, I was thinking that we could go out to eat this morning." Sasha chimed, her black curly hair was up in a messy bun and she had on an over sized sweater. Her legs were covers by black leggings and black ankle socks. She was beautiful with out even trying, her natural face showed no blemishes as she sipped her coffee.

"Sounds good. How should I dress?"

"Dress however. It's just gonna be a casual day."She smiled and rested her foot on her chair as her knee came up by her chest. I nodded and walked over toward the cabinets.

"So a little birdy told me that Andrew is gonna be at the barbeque today." Chelsea smiled widely.

"Who's Andrew?" I asked as I walked to the fridge with a cup in my hand.

"Her cousins best friend. Sasha has had a little school girl crush on him for a minute now." I smiled and grabbed some oj.

"Sasha has a little crush huh?" I chuckled and sipped my juice.

"Oh I do not, he's just attractive." Sasha blushed as she sipped her.coffee again.

"But Chris, I personally think you look better than him but that's just me." Chelsea tried to flirt as Sasha nudged her arm.

"Thanks Chelsea." I smiled and headed up stairs. I put on some black pants, black socks, and a white shirt. I walked across the hall and grabbed a razer from the drawer and shaved the beard off my face. I looked in the mirror and smiled at the clean shaven face. I haven't had one in forever. I brushed my teeth and grabbed the denim like shirt, slipping it over my white shirt.

After picking out the shoes I wanted and adding a hat, I grabbed the cologne that Sasha picked out and sprayed some on my shirt.

"Well look at you." Chelsea smiled and as Sasha turned around watching me walk down the stairs

"Chris, you look amazing. You shaved!" I laughter and nodded.

"Yeah" I laughter as they grabbed their bags and Sasha grabbed her keys.

"Chelsea if you wanna meet us over there."

"That's fine girl."

When we got to the restraunt I opened the door for Sasha and Chelsea. We made our way to the booth as Sasha motioned me to scoot in before her. My arm rested on the back of the seat as she slid in and scooted closer to me. I glanced up to see Chelsea staring at me as she handed me a menu. I grabbed the menu as the waiter came around.

"Welcome to IHOP, can I start you off with drinks?" A light skin dude with blonde hair asked, his make-up done and the vibe from him let you know he was gay. He smiled and waited for us to answer.

"Coffee please." Sasha smiled and looked at me.

"Sprite." He nodded and looked at Chelsea.

"Sweet Tea." He nodded before walking off.

Sasha opened her menu and glanced through things as I glanced at her. Her white shirt went low on her legs, just passing her denim shorts, making her look like she had none on. A pink and black stripped flannel was tied around her waist and white Nikes covered her feet. She tucked some hair behind her ear and looked at me.

"What are you getting?" She asked as she placed her small hand comfortably on my knee.

"Chicken and waffles with a side of red pots." I lowly responded.