𝗔𝘁 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸

One month Later :

Yoongi stayed in the Hotel/Apartment throughout the month.

Morning 10 AM :

At Hotel/Apartment :

Hotel/Apartment Room :

Yoongi was layed on his bed without bath

Yoongi was layed on his bed without bath. He was not ready to go out because he doesn't have any money with him. If he need to eat food also, he had no money.

Yoongi's eyes were started to spilled out with tears.

Suddenly someone knocked Yoongi's room door from outside. Yoongi stood up from the bed and looked at the door and moved forwarded to open.

Yoongi opened the door and saw the owner of the hotel/apartment, who was standing infornt of him with a angry face.

"Hy boy, why you didn't payed the money yet?" - Owner asked with a angry tone.

"Sir, please give me one week time. I'll pay it" - Yoongi asked softly with a sad face.

"You have been saying this for past few weeks" - Owner said very harshly.

Yoongi's eyes were started to spilled out with tears again. But he didn't tell anything.

"What happened? If you can't please leave my place immediately" - Owner said in a angry tone.

"Sir please, give me one last chance. I tried many jobs but..." - When Yoongi was about to say, "I don't need any excuse this time. If you can't, please get away from my place" - Owner said in a angry tone.

"Please leave me to stay here, I have no home Sir please understand my situation please, or give me sometime to arrange money" - Yoongi asked while joining his hands together and sat down on the floor.

Hotel Owner looked at Yoongi with little sympathy,  at that time room boy came towards them.

"Sir, don't allow this type of people to stay here" - Room boy said to Owner.

Owner looked at Yoongi continously.

"If you allow him to stay means also, he couldn't find money to pay. Push him out Sir. Another new team is waiting on reception to stay here" - Room boy said.