𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲

Yoongi, Haichao and Jungkook reached Haichao's house.

Haichao's House :

Yoongi stooped walking and looked at the house with his cute eyes and felt very happy that he was gonna to live with them in that house

The house was not big, but also cute and beautiful ambience. Yoongi liked it so much.

Jungkook looked at Yoongi, who was stood like a statue. Jungkook tapped Yoongi's shoulder softly.

"Come on Hyung. What are you looking?" - Jungkook asked with a soft smile.

"Nothing serious Kookie" - Jungkook said casually.

"Then stop talking and walk forward Yoongi, let's take a rest" - Haichao said with a smile while caressed Yoongi's hair softly.

Jungkook looked at Haichao, who was caressed Yoongi's hair softly.

"Dad, please do it on my hair too pleachh" - Jungkook said while doing action like kid and standing slander.

Haichao beats Jungkook head softly with a smile.

"You funny boy. Move on" - Haichao said as he walked forwarded to the house main door.

Yoongi laughed at Jungkook who was standing there with a angry pout on his lips cutely.

"Come on my little tiger, let's show me your room" - Yoongi said as he holded Jungkook's hand and walked forwarded.

"Ahhh sure" - Jungkook said with a smile and moved forwarded.

Haichao opened the main door of the house and entered inside and puton the lights on the Living Room.

Living Room :