Chapter: 2

Four years later

Heheh today is Lucy's birthday I'm gonna scare her to death. Natsu chuckled about his plan for Lucy's birthday. It was 6 in the morning and Lucy was still asleep, Natsu was underneath her bed waiting for her to wake up. Lucy moaned and slowly opened her eyes and suddenly.

"Fire Dragon's Roar!" Natsu chanted and fire starts to go out of his mouth quickly causing Lucy's ned yo fly up to the ceiling.

"AAH!! Natsu you idiot I almost died!" Lucy yelled terrified and she's still in mid air with Natsu's flame underneath her bed.

 "NYAHAHAHAHAH!!  You should've seen your face!!" Natsu laughed his head off. The fire underneath her bed starts to go away making the bed falling to the ground.

"NATSU!! Help me!" Lucy screamed as she was falling down with the bed.

Natsu turned into his dragon form and flew over to Lucy and caught her before she reached the ground, he turned back to his human form still carrying Lucy princess pose "happy birthday Luce!!", Natsu cheered.

"Is that how you wish me a birthday huh?!" Lucy grunted and crossed her arms like a little kid, Natsu nodded and laughed 

"Hmph!" Lucy pouted but she blushed at the same time noticing she is still bring carried by Natsu.

"So what do you want to do princess?" Natsu asked as he let Lucy down on the ground.

"Like you promised when I'm 17 you would go with me to go around the kingdom", Lucy explained.

"Okay as you wish", Natsu said with a bow towards Lucy "Stop the formalities gee!" She yelled. In case you are wondering, the bed was burned into pieces after Natsu put it on fire. 

"OI NATSU MY BED IS DESTROYED!!", Lucy yelled.

"Oh no worries!" Natsu said care-freely.

Time skip: town

"Woooaaahh!! I've never seen this side of the kingdom before!" Lucy exclaimed as she looked around while Natsu boredly follow her from behind. 

Lucy looks around and found her attention to the castle that has been fixed and she gripped her hands into fists.

'My cage has been fixed huh?', she thought, Natsu noticed her doing so and he grabbed her wrist.

"It's alright I'll protect you", he whispered into Lucy's ear and she nodded.

Natsu dragged her hand and starts to walk around looking for food.

"Maaann I'm hungry!" Natsu groaned 

"Geez you shouldn't have waited for me until I woke up and burning my bed. You could've find food instead!!", Lucy pouted.

"But I knew you wanted to look around the kingdom so I planned to eat food here with you", Natsu said while grinning. Lucy didn't have any words to reply to that so she simply just said

"R-right". Lucy was blsuhing like a tomato after what Natsu had said to be honest.

After some time looking around, Natsu found a restaurant called Scarlet Bakery, Natsu dragged Lucy into the store and found a seat. 

"What would you like to have lovely couple?" A crystal blue eyes, long white haired girl staff came giving the both of them a welcoming smile. Natsu and Lucy blushed at the thought of "lovely couple" but it faded away as they ordered their meal.

After they had ordered their meal, they heard shouting from the kitchen

"You don't mixed them like that!! And the strawberries were suppose to be in the end!" A red haired girl shouted to a blue haired boy in the kitchen