Chapter: 4

Next morning....

Natsu woke up and saw Lucy still sleeping peacefully next to him, he smiled at the figure and carecased her cheeks and Lucy lets out a little groan which made Natsu chuckle.

Natsu turned into his dragon form and carried Lucy as he flew into the sky towards the tower. Lucy then woke up because of the wind that blew to her face "good morning Natsu", Lucy greeted looking up to Natsu's face, he grins "mornin' Luce".

Natsu kept on flying in the air until suddenly, he felt a piercing pain to his right wing, which made him falling to the ground "aaaahh whats happening??", Lucy exclaimed while she was being hold tight by Natsu's uninjured wings.

They both landed on the ground roughly exept Lucy who was protected by Natsu, he saw a sword coming towards them and he quickly dodged it and he breathed fire towards where the sword had came from.

There was a shadow that was coming closer and closer to Natsu, it appeared in front of Natsu with a shield in front of the person. The person removed the shield to reveal a boy with blonde hair and with a scar on his right eyebrows. "Who are you?", Natsu growled at the blonde figure "I am Sting Euclife, prince of Euclife. I came to slay a dragon and capture the princess, and in front of my eyes you are a dragon so I shall slay you", the boy introduced.

"The princess? Not a chance, you're gonna have to go through me first", Natsu snapped and charged over to Sting "KARYU NO TEKKEN!", Natsu punched his fist towards Sting's face with flames on his fist, but he quickly dodged it with a shining white sword he had drawn out. 'No it can't be', Natsu thought panicked and his body cannot move, Sting smirked knowing from Natsu's expression of his sword "yes, the White sword that can purify any dragons, the sword which has been passed on for generations in the Euclife kingdom. Taste the whiteness of this sword!", Sting pushed the sword into Natsu's neck "GRAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!", Natsu screamed out from the pain.

Sting pulls his sword out of Natsu's neck with a whole lot of blood that had painted the sword into bright red. Natsu slowly fell onto the ground with a huge thud on the ground. "N-Natsu!", Lucy yelled and ran over to Natsu "tch, pathetic. But now I shall get my prize", Sting smirks and walked over to Lucy, but when he reached seven meters from her, he got hit by an invisible wall with flames that pushed him back "aarggh!", he grunted and held onto his hand that got burned from the fire.

Lucy heard Sting grunted and looked at him with anger inside of her "you beast!", she curses, she grabbed the sword that was on te floor still covered with Natsu's blood and pushed it towards Sting's chest "aaarrgghh!!!", he shouts in pain and fell to the ground almost unconscious "disgusting, now Natsu's blood is inside you. How disgraceful", Lucy snapped at Sting who was already lying on the ground without moving.

Lucy then ran towards Natsu and placed his head on her lap.
"N-Natsu!! Natsu!! Don't die on me please!!", Lucy cried on top of Natsu with blood on her hand "please Natsu come back! I haven't told you how I feel... I have been with you for 4 years.... AND THAT'S NOT ENOUGH!!! I WANT TO STAY WITH YOU FOREVER NATSU!! I LOVE YOU NATSU!!!! I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!!!!", she screams with all her might.

Suddenly, the flames from her dress lifted up into the air making a circle around Lucy and Natsu's body on the ground. Lucy was shocked and realised that her flame marks on her dress was gone, the flames went over to Natsu's neck and closed the hole that the White sword have carved and blood went away. The flame went high above the sky and made a huge mark in the sky (the Fairy Tail mark).

Natsu twitched a little bit and Lucy felt it, after the flames healed him, Natsu turned into his human form. He slowly opened his eyes revealing his onix eyes looking at Lucy "Natsu... Natsu!!", Lucy hugged him tightly and cried on his shoulder "you're alive, you're alive!", Lucy said in the midde of her sobs "H-hey Luce", Natsu muttered hugging her back "I'm sorry Luce, I made you worry", he said rubbing her head "I-I w-was scared th-that I'll neve-", Lucy started but she got cut off by Natsu who smashed his lips onto Lucy's "there now can you see? I'm here you don't need to be scared", Natsu smiled softly, while Lucy dropped her last tear to the ground and blushed madly. "N-Natsu! That was my first kiss!!", Lucy exclaimed while her hands covered her mouth, not for long Natsu held both of her hand and pulled it off her mouth and went closer to her face "second actually", he said before he kissed her lips again "and that just makes it your third", he chuckled but soon his face was squished for around two second by Lucy's hand which made Natsu fell onto the ground "Mooohhh you pervert!!", she exclaimed and Natsu laughed his head off. But you know, Lucy smiled secretly right after she punched Natsu.

"So is it true? You love me Lucy?", Natsu asked afterwards, Lucy blushed "Y-you heard that??", she stuttered "yea the flames made me able to see you", he stated. Lucy looked down on the ground but in a second Natsu's finger went under her chin and forced her face upwards to meet his, "do you?", Natsu asked with determination "ye-", Lucy was about to answer but was cut off again by Natsu's lips. "Would you stop cutting me!!!", Lucy yells "I change my mind, I hate you!!", she pouts "I love you too", Natsu grins like a kid, and Lucy can't help but blush to Natsu's reply and his kid grin. "M-mooh..", Lucy sighs in defeat and Natsu chuckled.

The two walked over Sting who was already dead, "That's what you get for killing Natsu", Lucy thought, "that's what you get for making My princess cry", Natsu thought.

They flew back to the tower where they live and someone unexpected came in front of the tower. When Natsu arrived, he was speechless when he saw the visitor. "D-dad...", Natsu mumbled "yes, Natsu..", Igneel said, Natsu cried and went and hugged him "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???!! I TRIED TO LOOK FOR YOU BUT I COULDNT!!!!!", Natsu yells "there there, I've been watching over you and the girl you were taking care of, and finding a way to return to you're mother", Igneel rubbed Natsu's back and looked at Lucy and smiled "you see, that dress that I told you was from you're mother and she wanted someone that will be with you forever to have it. And now you found her", Igneel explained and Natsu looked up to his face in disbelief "the truth was, the flames on that dress gives a magical healing to you. And you were destined to be killed by the White sword and come back because of the flames", Igneel said and teleported with Natsu over to Lucy (A/N: ahh yeaa well idk what to put sooo here u go Igneel can teleport. Kinda lame heh?? XD)

"I wish you two the best in life and a great future that comes, I have fufilled my duties here and so now I can go ahead and go to where you're mother is now. And Natsu, take good care of this girl right here", Igneel pats Lucy's and Natsu's shoulders while he was fading away "Noooo Dad don't leave me!!!!", Natsu screams and cried "I'm sorry, Natsu", Igneel smiled and disappeared. Lucy comforts Natsu by rubbing his back, then suddenly Natsu drags Lucy into a tight embrace "Lucy please... don't you ever leave me", he whispered, "I won't I promise, I'll always stay by you're side Natsu", Lucy replied. "Dad says to take good care of you and he hopes for a good future for us... I want to fufill his wish", Natsu says "lets", Lucy nodded in aggreement and hugged Natsu back.

THE END

---------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger ending?? Sozzyy im really bad at endings rnt I? Well thank you for reading my book and hope u enjoy it^^

I might make other fanfics so be prepared!!!

*i doughnut own Fairy Tail, the great author Hiro Mashima owns it* wish i own it ;-;

Well then sayonaraaa~