𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

Run. Run. Get away from there. Run. Dont stop. No matter what. The thoughts were killing him. Xavier ran as fast as he could, a dark path slowly drowning his footsteps and all the trees as he ran. It was too fast. His breathing quickened as he stepped on branches, and rocks, all to get out of that dying forest. He had to run away, or he might never see light again. He trips. His snout crashed into the green grass, which slowly withered and he stood up. He was too late.

He looked up at his talons, which were covered with spreading black marks, devouring the rest of his white and yellow scales. Xavier was getting corrupted.

"No, no, no, no, no , no...!"

Fear consumed his eyes, as he felt his vision blur.

"No, this can't be happening..."

No, this CANNOT be happening. He can't get corrupted... He promised hell to stay safe... He told them he would be careful... Did he break his promise?

"...Someone... Please... Help." Says Xavier, before his eyes lose the light and turn dark. The area all around him was withered and corrupted. His soul was now shattered. Someone, please, help.

Someone, anyone, stop it. Please, stop it. The pain was too much. He was losing control of his mind... Is this what happened to his father? He was corrupted, and forced to kill... Please, I don't want to hurt anyone.

I don't want to die.

**𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘶𝘩... 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩! 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 (*^^*)**