𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

Dovewing POV:

So many voices. It's annoying. I was outside the... The Palace? Right... But where am I now? There aren't as many people outside... Why now then..? Where's Daisy? Rain?

"Do you think he's gonna be okay??" A worried voice says, and more chatter starts.

That was Daisy, so I'm fine. I think. My wings hurt... So does my head...

"...Daisy?" I manage to say, my eyes blinded by the amount of sunlight on my face.
More chatter starts, and my eyes start to get used to the bright light. When I tried to move my wings, it felt like I couldn't move them.

"Rain! He's awake, he's awake!!" The Daisy-ish voice says, and I open my eyes completely, meeting the gaze of around 15 dragons, all looking worried or curious. As soon as I tried to speak, a pair of talons quickly wrapped around my neck, hugging it tightly.

"DOVEWING I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEADYOUFRIKINIDIOTMMMPPPHH-" Daisy says, hugging me tightly, even if we just met. Who's Dove though...? My name's not Dovewing... Is it..? I could see Rain staring at her disapprovingly and then at me, walking out quickly, pushing out some small dragonets.

A sharp pain went through my head as if being stabbed. TWICE.

Right... I just got turned back to normal. I think. No more painfully terrifying disturbing corrupted deathwing stuff. Nice.

"God... You scared me!!" Daisy said, letting go of my neck, and sighing in relief.

"Sorry," I replied simply, looking down, noticing that my talons and some of my body parts were bandaged, especially my wings and horns, which used to be completely covered in blood and that kind of stuff. Now it looked clean and more comfortable. (The never-ending amount of bandages doesn't count.)

"...How long was I out for...?" I mumble, looking around the large room, watching as some dragons push away others, trying to get a look at what's happening.

"One... No- Two- Like, two days?" Daisy stands up from my resting spot and quickly says something to another dragon, who nods politely and hurries out of the room.

"..."

"TWO DAYS??!" I yell, a bit louder than I meant it to be. I quickly cover my mouth, a pink hue starting to form around my face.

"Two days. Yep. I guess your injuries became too much and you fainted." replies Daisy, smiling slightly.

"Are you hungry? I can bring some food... White Melon, Flowerleaf peaches? Or do you prefer meat? " She asks.

"Starving, and I'm fine with anything," I reply, moving my tail up and down just to see if I could move well.

"Huh. These feel comfortable..." I say to myself, looking at the white bandages around my tail.

"Hehe, that's silk. We keep finding it on the shore of the island... Cool, right? It's so soft." Daisy says absent-mindedly, while casually walking out of the room. "Get some rest for now, you're pretty injured."

"Oh. Okay, thanks..." I reply, watching her leave, her tail swaying from side to side. The room was silent and empty, and I just curled up into a ball and closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep, the pain in my head not leaving, yet only growing stronger.

"Dear little corruption, are you in pain?" A voice rings through my head loudly, causing my eyes to open and look around.

"Who- Who are you?" I think out loud.

No response.

"Corruption...? You mean a deathwing?" I think to myself, still looking around to check that this wasn't some stupid dragon trying to trick me.

"Why yes, of course. That's who you are, right?" The gracious voice asks again, its sound creeping into my brain like a snake.

"No..? I mean, I was..."

"Yes, you are. Otherwise, you wouldn't be able to hear me."

"I have come with a warning, little one. These dragons are trying to trick you, can't you see? They aren't worried about you, they're just trying to use you like a weapon!"

"What? No!! Daisy wouldn't..."

Would she, though? We just met, and I could easily be used as a weapon in this condition... I have no one to talk to except her and Rain, not remembering who I am...

"See? Come back to the forest, you'll be accepted there, and treated rig-"  

"Dovewing? I got some Peaches, wanna eat now?" Daisy's voice rings through my ears, the sound soothing the eerie thoughts in my head.

"Oh, yeah... Okay, thanks." I say, shooing away the dreadful images of me being used as a slave from my mind. She wouldn't, never, ever. But really, who was that dragon in my head?