𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

"Sooooo- Can I give you a name? I mean- Temporarily." Daisy says as they walk together through the Dying Forest, sometimes stopping to safely pass through without stepping on the corrupted grass or moss.

"I guess that's fine. But please not something stupid. I might as well die of embarrassment if I introduce myself like that. Oh, hey, I'm Rabbit! Oh hey, I'm Cloud! Nah, that's just weird." The male says, chuckling at the idea.

Daisy laughs as well, blowing a bit more flames onto the outgrown path in front of them. "Alright, Cloud. How about... Blue? Nah, that doesn't fit... Hmm... Dovewing! For your wings! I just noticed that they have little bits of feathers on their patterns, it's pretty. I have feathers on my tail!" Daisy says, looking at his wings with a curious smile, waving her long tail at him.

"Dovewing... Hm. Sure. It reminds me of someone... So alright."

Dovewing smiles. So does Daisy.

"Princess Daisy Ray. Who. Is. That." Says a voice, anger making it clear that Dovewing wasn't supposed to be here. Rain glares at Daisy, his tail spiking up in a defensive position. Her full name?? Oh heavens, she's in trouble.

"Oh. And that, I think, is my overprotective brother, Rain." Groans Daisy, flying up to Rain, sitting in the shadows on a tall oak tree. The leaves were getting much brighter in the area, meaning they had already entered Peace Village, the village farthest away from the royal palace.

"There's your White Melon, and here's an introduction." She says a white, a small melon rolling down her talons into Rains, whose expression brightens, but then returns to normal. Daisy then her tail towards Dovewing, who was uncomfortably shifting his talons, giving Rain a small wave.

"This is Rain, and he is an over-protective-guard-that-doesn't-want-me-to-get-killed-even-though-I-can-

protect-myself kind of person. That's Dovewing, brother. He's an Ex-Deathwing I kinda found out of nowhere." Says Daisy quickly, taking a deep breath after saying that long sentence. Her jaw hurt, even. Just great. WHY did brother have to come now, out of all times...

"H-Hello! I'm Dovewing! I think..." Dovewing exclaims, giving Rain a small smile, a bit embarrassed at the turn of events.

"Heee doesn't remember much, since after dragons get corrupted y'know... They... Lose their memory." Mumbles Daisy, her expression shifting to one of pity and sadness. She almost forgot how the situation was on his side. He was in pain, for who knows how much, and he was forced to do stuff by the corruption. Terrible.

"A... Deathwing? So you used your fire without permit-... IF YOU WERE NOT MY SISTER, I'D ARREST YOU FOR LIFE." Grumbles Rain, glaring at Daisy and then rolling his eyes.

"Sooo... I was thinking- Since Dove is hurt and stuff... Can he maybe maybe maaaaaaaayyyybbbeee go to heal at the palace? Please??" She says, glancing at Dovewing and smiling nervously. She knew how illegal it was to use fire, after all, it only hurt Lightwings.

... Rain stares at Dovewing and back at Daisy, his dark blue eyes slowly closing and he flies down to talk to Dovewing.

"If I see a single scratch on my sister's body, YOU ARE DEAD." He growls, staring at him. Dovewing nods quickly, a drop of sweat rolling down his face at how close Rain was, his glare stabbing him in the face.

"But since she seems to want you to come, for some reason... I guess it's okay." Rain sighs, putting his talon over his face while groaning quietly.

"Yes! I mean- Thank you!" Dovewing smiles, the feathers on his wings going up slightly from excitement.

Daisy smiles gently, her position relaxing when Rain lets Dovewing stay.

But... What's gonna happen to Dovewing? With dragons knowing about his stay at the palace, and him being a Deathwing, this might cause some problems between them...

"Rain? Can you promise not to tell Mother about his stay? I don't want her to uh... Cause problems." She whispers to Rain into his ear while walking, glancing at Dovewing, who was looking completely ecstatic at the fact he would be able to stay somewhere. To be honest, you would've never guessed he used to be controlled and used as a killing dragon just a few hours before.

The Lightwing prince looks at Dovewing, his expression relaxing a bit as he sighs. "...I'll think about it, don't worry."

Daisy sighs, a smile resting on her snout.

"I- Is that the Palace??" Dovewing suddenly says, raising his talon to point at the large wooden buildings hanging up in the trees, which had many dragons flying everywhere. The largest house, which even Daisy agreed looked like a giant hammock, was up on the largest tree, in the middle of the village.

"Yep! That, my newly found friend, is my home." Daisy says proudly, flying around to show how happy she was.

"Oh. You mean I'm gonna be there...? I mean, temporarily of course...!!" He quickly adds, watching Rain walk through the streets, and a few younger dragonets quickly running away from the sight of him. Daisy looks at Dovewing who for some reason looked slightly tired. Huh. Must be the stress...?

"Yeah, you are." Rain flies up to the large-looking doors and pushes them, entering the palace, and waiting for the others.

"Well? I'm waiting." He says, looking at them obliviously as Dovewing blinks.
Daisy grimaces at him and then looks over to Dovewing.

"Come on, let's go." She says, walking up the large log of wood that connected from the ground and up to the entrance of the Palace.

Thump.

"D-Dove?" Daisy turns her head around slowly.

In front of her, Dovewing fell to the ground, drops of blood smearing the wood's surface.