8. Bedridden

- June 17th (around midnight), Thursday, New York City -

"Phew, okay. Everything's packed," Jia wiped the sweat off of her forehead, taking hold of a trolley handle. 

She pushed the overly packed cart through the airport terminal in order to get everything packed on the plane and head straight to Atlanta as that was the second stop of SKZ's US tour.

"Lemme help you with that," a girl's voice came behind Jia and she turned to see a girl with a small ponytail named Soomin. She was one of the few new employees who decided to stay and endure this tough job of doing all the errands and only a year younger than Jia.

"Thanks, Soomin," Jia smiled at the girl and they pushed the trolley to the security.

Two girls showed their documents and passed the check fast as there were not so many people on this flight.

"This was a tough day, huh?" Soomin asked as they walked through a hallway to enter the airplane.

Jia sighed tiredly, "Yeah... but at least we'll get some time off before the next concert..."

"Yeah, a day," black-haired Soomin shrugged, and then both girls laughed.

"Hey, that's better than nothing," Jia shrugged next and they laughed some more, entering the aircraft.

The girls looked at their tickets to find their seat numbers and saw Sua and Haring already there. They were seated close by.

"So, when's the wedding?" Soomin asked.

"Wedding?" Jia questioned, sitting beside the girl in a knitted sweater.

Soomin raised her brow, "Well, Han proposed so..."

"What are you talking about?!" Jia raised her voice but calmed down fast, "Soomin, not you too. I thought you were on my side..."

"Well, seeing how determined he was, add his blush to that too, I'd call it a proposal," she shrugged again and Jia pouted, making the girl laugh, "I'm sorry but it was too adorable."

Jia sighed, leaning back in her seat, "Please don't... Yeah, Han might've helped me get this job but that does not mean we'll be together. Besides, he's an idol."

"Yeah... The tough position you're in..." Soomin sighed too but then smirked, "You'll have to hide from the public."

"Park Soomin!" Jia scolded the laughing girl as more passengers boarded the plane to Atlanta.

 She was afraid that after Han's little "stunt", these girls won't leave her alone for quite some time.

...

- June 18th (after midnight), Friday, Atlanta -

Two girls entered a hotel room with two beds neatly made for them. The sounds of awe left their mouths at the sight of the rather expensive-looking room.

"Wow... Now this is what I call good service!" Soomin commented and pushed her suitcase further into the room, falling on the first bed.

"Ellis... Never expected that we'd be staying in an expensive hotel..." Jia commented, looking around.

"Well, it's close to the Ritz Carlton where the members are staying," Soomin rolled around the white bed, hugging the big pillow.

"The Ritz?!? Holy shit..."

"Yeah. We always need to be close to them if they need us and the managers gave us a real treat this time as this hotel is a class of its own," Soomin added but then her stomach growled and she sat up, "I had a few crackers for a whole day. Wanna order room service?" her hand was already on the phone's handset.