Chapter Six: The Tour

(Dedicated to @BrookieLynn1304 even though she might kill me lol)

I woke up to arms gripped around me tightly, and I only knew where I was. Cocaine sat on his desk, unfolded shirts and pants gone everywhere.
C.C.'s room.
I rolled over and saw he was awake -or he learned to sleep with his eyes open- we locked into each others gaze for a moment, then he kissed me softly,I wrapped my arms around his neck and messed up his hair even more, his hands we're at my waist going up my shirt and messing with my back.
He stopped kissing and just hugged me hard, I threw my leg over his and laid my head on his chest. He wore no shirt, and I felt leather pants. He cleared his throat "We are going on tour" he said, I nodded "Rikki said something about it."
He pulled away and sat on the side of the bed, he sighed and shook his head "We need a band to open up for us, and we we're thinking about you girls..." I smiled "Seriously?" Be nodded "Yeah, I mean-" I pulled him on top of me taking go him by surprise and kissed him, his hands were on the mattress near my hips, and I felt his tongue enter my mouth, he was on top of me his knees on either side of my hips as he kissed me.
His eyes flicked open and he raised up, I frowned he smirked "We go on tour today, and need to pack."
I gave him a look "You didn't bother to say anything?" I asked, and rolled him off of me, he landed on the floor with a thump, I rolled my eyes. He looked up "Sorry?" I got up and started packing. Sure not tell me my band is going on tour with-
I'm gonna kill Kat.
I packed and C.C. toted our stuff out the door, Rikki was bouncing and smiling, C.C. rolled his eyes "Let me guess-"
"Yep!"
I was confused as ever "What?" I asked, Rikki shrieked like a girl making me jump and C.C. hold his ears "My Brookie baby is our first stop on our tour!" And got on the bus, I looked at C.C. he sighed "Rikki met a girl last hear and they call each other everyday" he explained, I chuckled "My baby is all grown up" C.C. snorted.
I got on the bus and C.C. yelled "S.S. Poison ready for-" the door shut and the bus jerked forwards making C.C. fall to the ground and me fall into Bobby who caught me. C.C. yelled from the floor "-for setting sail" he finished lamely, we all laughed and he got up rubbing his nose "Thanks Marty" he told the driver.
I sat beside Kat and Cherri, Rose was looking out the window, I sighed "The family is back together" I told Bret,he looked at me and smiled "Remember when Rikki set Bobby on fire?"
I laughed "Bobby was gonna kill him." Bobby held his hair "He chopped my hair off too" he crowed we laughed, Rikki smiled "C.C. set off a stink bomb in Brets room last year" he laughed, C.C. smiled and Bret glared "Damn. I knew it was you."
I smiled "We got dumb, dumber, dumbest and stupid" I pointed to Bret, then rikki, then Bobby and C.C. who all shouted "Your stupidest!"
I rolled my eyes "I'm the smartest who keeps peace." They gave me a look, and Bobby grinned "I've missed my baby!" He yelled and hugged me around the neck, I patted his back and smiled giving him a real hug, I have missed these knuckleheads.
I played Bobby in a game of poker, then put my feet in C.C.'s lap, and my head on Rikki's leg and smiled up at him "Girlfriend?" He glared then smiled.
"She's wonderful. I can't wait for her to meet my sister" he beamed, I smiled and sat up straight I hugged him and grinned "If she makes you happy she is A plus" I laughed, and smiled looking at Bret who grinned at me, I looked down then at C.C. who was looking at me, I bit my lip.
Bret is my ex, and I live with C.C... am I with C.C? Or just friends? Is Bret happy for me? Or pretend? I'm so confused I have no clue what is going on. How can Rikki have a relationship and I don't even know a ex from boyfriend?
I need help.