Chapter Fourteen: Im Lost

"-and fall away from me!" We finished as everyone screamed, I bowed and took my guitar and handing it to Marty who also handles C.C.'s guitars, I walked off stage and towards back stage, C.C. grabbed my hands as he helped me down "Baby, you okay?" He asked, I sighed "Yes C.C."
He smiled and kissed my head "I love you" he said, as he was called on stage he kissed my lips then went up on stage and Brooke came behind me "He cares" she smiled, playing with her wedding ring, I sighed "Too much. Brookie I am being smothered by him! I'm not glass I'm not going to break, but he treats me like I am porcelain."
She sighed "Mel I don't know what to tell you, but you are pregnant" she said and patted my back as she went to the backstage room, I followed and watched the show from there, I was laid out on the couch with my hand on my stomach.
C.C. came in and sat beside me "Baby, how-" I threw my hands up "C.C. would you please quit?! Your driving me insane!" I yelled, and got up going to the bathroom slamming the door in C.C.'s face.

*C.C.*

I stood outside the bathroom door, and heard her crying. I sniffed and kicked a trash can over "Son of a bitch" I said, and went over to the couch, I laid down and stared up at the ceiling everyone had left we are just waiting on Melly I sighed and wrapped my arms around a Jack Daniels bottle I have been drinking out of.
"We need to talk" her hoarse voice said, I got up and went to her "We do."

*melly*

"C.C. you treat me like glass" I said, and he frowned "But, Melly the baby" he said, and put a hand on my stomach "Baby. Our baby" he said and looked me in the eyes "You can't do all this by yourself."
"C.C. I'm not going to break, I have never been fragile."
"Mel... Yohr acting like a stubborn wife!" he snapped "And we are just engaged!" I looked at C.C. as he stared at me, we we're outside the bus "Your the one that proposed" I said, with tears in my eyes he mumbled something "What?" I asked.
He looked up at me "I wish I hadn't of."
I closed my eyes as tears slid down my face "Fine" I said, and went on the bus as he followed behind, I grabbed my bags down from the bunk and moved to get off the bus with everyone screaming at me "Amelia!" One yelled, and C.C. stood in my grabbing my arms.
"Don't so this, Melly please" he begged, and I slapped him as I got off the bus and down the road, not even feeling sad that I left my babies dad alone.